CHECK OUT THIS VID!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2008 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:35 PM

&feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/...0Jh0&feature=related
I thought it was pretty crazy
and this too
&feature=related
|

AUGUST 1ST=GO BMX DAY!

7/9/2008 4:09 PM

i ya ive seen that trial shit..its nuts!!!!!

i dont know how they hop so high its fucken incredible

|

i like.... stuff

7/9/2008 4:39 PM

yeah that stuffs weird but whos in the second video i could never figure it out seems like it would be roof top but didnt think he rides dirt and the only other crazy person i know of would be stephen murry

|

7/9/2008 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:35 PM

I've seen that along time ago, thats trials riding. You should see some Hans Ray vids.

And if you think thats crazy...check this shit out.



|

SBCdestroy


village idiot

7/9/2008 6:38 PM

dude thats easy as hell i do this on my free time this is pussy shit.i do more hardcore shit than that fuck you

|

7/9/2008 6:42 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

I've seen that along time ago, thats trials riding. You should see some Hans Ray vids.

And if you think thats crazy...check this shit out.



dude i almost shit my pants when i watched this

.. i thought that guy was dead for sure

|

i like.... stuff

7/9/2008 6:48 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

yeah that stuffs weird but whos in the second video i could never figure it out seems like it would be roof top but didnt think he rides dirt and the only other crazy person i know of would be stephen murry

it looked like colin winkleman to me

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

7/9/2008 6:52 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

yeah that stuffs weird but whos in the second video i could never figure it out seems like it would be roof top but didnt think he rides dirt and the only other crazy person i know of would be stephen murry

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

it looked like colin winkleman to me

i dont really get what ur saying but if u were talking about the roof gap in the 2nd vid that is allan cooke

|

7/9/2008 7:54 PM

the trials shit is crazy. they run low tire pressure so that may help with the big hops

|

kylemcelligott.com

7/9/2008 8:11 PM

KyleGunz wrote:

the trials shit is crazy. they run low tire pressure so that may help with the big hops

actually it is the gearing and the frame that helps the hops

|

7/9/2008 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2008 8:16 PM

amazing man... i hate trials but the other vid is sick

i grew up looking at those guys ride.... that's the riding style that i like

colin winkleman doing flair tailtaps with a bike heavy as fuck! that's a real bmx rider! not those pussy weight weenies with girls pants

sorry if i'm a hater but is my opinion.

|

7/9/2008 8:30 PM

PipebagBMX wrote:

amazing man... i hate trials but the other vid is sick

i grew up looking at those guys ride.... that's the riding style that i like

colin winkleman doing flair tailtaps with a bike heavy as fuck! that's a real bmx rider! not those pussy weight weenies with girls pants

sorry if i'm a hater but is my opinion.

yeah, I like the bmx video too. I think I saw DMC in there. I love that guy! When everyone was going big, and Mirra was just a rookie, and Hoffman was breaking records, and Flairs were new... DMC was doing fakie nose manuals across the deck of a huge half pipe. He would go tech. and then big, and back to tech all in one run. Those were the days, now all I really like to watch is street, I don't know, its just how it is for me.

|