CHECK THIS OUT!! NEED HELP HERE

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2009 3:12 PM

[img]http://tinypic.com/r/2mxogtu/5[/img]

does anyone know what my forks are, there not eastern

they have small triangular dropouts, with a oval sort of hole in the leg at the bottom and

the forks are tapered

can you guys please help me out here

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 3:12 PM

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 3:17 PM

BUMP

not the best picture of my forks but yeah

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 3:19 PM

I don't know but your bike looks amazing.

|

FI

5/19/2009 3:21 PM

thanks , i just need hubs now, so then i can lace them to my hazards i have sitting around

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 3:21 PM

Matty-BMX wrote:

thanks , i just need hubs now, so then i can lace them to my hazards i have sitting around

What color hazards?

|

FI

5/19/2009 3:24 PM

one is seagrean, im stripping it to raw and then getting it powdercoated black,

i just looked and i only have one now, my fucking bro must of sold one to get money

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 3:27 PM

oval and triangle. thats eastern
how do you know they arent eastern?

|

5/19/2009 3:35 PM

because i have looked at every other eastern fork and there completely different

the drop outs are triangular and small
eastern is like big and round

it has a a triangle cut out in the dropout and the leg of the fork at the bottom it has a oval cutout but its different from eastern

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 4:12 PM

Could be a Snafu Race UL just like mine
http://snafubmx.com/tab2_subNav9.php

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

5/19/2009 4:13 PM

wilbertice10 wrote:

Could be a Snafu Race UL just like mine
http://snafubmx.com/tab2_subNav9.php

nah looks nothing like them
thnx for your input though

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 4:22 PM

are you sure they arnt eastern nitrous forks? im running them right now and they look almost exactly the same. only mine are gray

|

place signature here.

5/19/2009 4:26 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

are you sure they arnt eastern nitrous forks? im running them right now and they look almost exactly the same. only mine are gray

nope not them either
i'll go take a picture of the forks and upload them

|

BMX=LIFE

5/19/2009 11:06 PM

dont shivs have that hole at the bottom?

|

5/19/2009 11:13 PM

if i saw a picture i could pawn

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

5/19/2009 11:15 PM

sounds like blade lites.
I have them and the sound identical
https://www.danscomp.com/353255.php?cat=PARTS

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

5/20/2009 12:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2009 12:12 AM

no clue...

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/20/2009 12:58 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
thats a closer photo of forks, oh and other info on them, there like the same weight as odsy race forks and they have like that bearing race thing aswell
|

BMX=LIFE

5/20/2009 1:17 AM

it IS the eastern nitrous forks

|

5/20/2009 1:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2009 1:19 AM

To tell you the truth, I think they're just some really nice looking stock forks or something... cuz they arent on dans comp. Where'd you get em?

NOT eastern nitrous forks!!! Nitrous forks have ovals not triangles, and they don't have holes drilled into them either.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/20/2009 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2009 1:24 AM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

it IS the eastern nitrous forks

there not fucking eastern, go on and look at all the eastern forks and then come back and say they arent

|

BMX=LIFE

5/20/2009 1:23 AM

BMXism wrote:

To tell you the truth, I think they're just some really nice looking stock forks or something... cuz they arent on dans comp. Where'd you get em?

NOT eastern nitrous forks!!! Nitrous forks have ovals not triangles, and they don't have holes drilled into them either.

thank you, someone who finallys agrees with me

umm yeah they are so nice, tapered, small dropouts, light, simple and clean

i like them, best forks i have ridden, i just wanna know what they are

i got them from my local bike shop, im in australia, brisbane, and i didnt have money for good forks and i went in, and they were $140, forks here are like $220. i got them for $80 i was stoked, i get discounts at that shop mainly cuz i go in alot and stuff

|

BMX=LIFE

5/20/2009 1:29 AM

Well if they're light and ride clean thats all that matters. But if you really want to get to the bottom of those mistery forks you need to ask that shop.

(maybe they modified em a bit?? who knows...)

|

5/20/2009 1:32 AM

im good mates with a dude who works there and he doesnt even know what forks they

and he does all the unpacking and putting stock on shelves lol

|

BMX=LIFE

5/20/2009 5:55 AM

looks like a drilled out unknown bike co badda boom fork. dropouts look exactly alike, and the part with the integrated race looks alike as far as i could tell with the picture, only thing is the hole in the bottom, the uk ones have uk there instead of the hole, but that could have been just drilled out.

|

Ridin the world, one country at a time

5/20/2009 5:58 AM

and here is a link for ya.CLICKY

|

5/20/2009 5:58 AM

are you sure they aren't the new eastern hawk-eye forks.

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

5/20/2009 6:01 AM

whoaa, hawk eyes aint even close lol

|

5/20/2009 6:11 AM

CHeck on the steer tube, sometimes they have logos or stickers on there. Those look similar to a couple on Dans, but the fork legs having holes throws it off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura