***CHRISTMAS LIST THREAD***

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2009 9:37 PM

Post your christmas lists of bike parts

mine:1)Odyssey trigger monolever
2)Diatech hombre U-brake
3)Clear brake pads (dont know what brand yet)
4)Animal ASM non folding in 2.10
5)Fly Ruben non folding in 2.25

post your lists

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:40 PM

old?

last time i read one of these i fell off my dinosaur

|

12/1/2009 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

180mm profiles
dk random wrench 2
money (for muscle car smile )
ohh and the S&M chick shirt

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

12/1/2009 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2009 9:45 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

old?

last time i read one of these i fell off my dinosaur

i know but i couldnt find the other one post your christmas list

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:46 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

180mm profiles
dk random wrench 2
money (for muscle car smile )
ohh and the S&M chick shirt

nice i might get a random whrench aswell but it has 17mm sockets i have 19mm

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:47 PM

huss wrote:

i know but i couldnt find the other one post your christmas list

PAINT BRAHZ

|

12/1/2009 9:49 PM

huss wrote:

nice i might get a random whrench aswell but it has 17mm sockets i have 19mm

my front is 19 but im just gonna buy new nuts or somethin

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

12/1/2009 9:52 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

180mm profiles
dk random wrench 2
money (for muscle car smile )
ohh and the S&M chick shirt

huss wrote:

nice i might get a random whrench aswell but it has 17mm sockets i have 19mm

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

my front is 19 but im just gonna buy new nuts or somethin

yeah i think i might get it but idk probs not

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:54 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

old?

last time i read one of these i fell off my dinosaur

huss wrote:

i know but i couldnt find the other one post your christmas list

aznsbmx? wrote:

PAINT BRAHZ

maad oi trails is on on sunday if your aloud im not going camping anymoresadsmile

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:55 PM

huss wrote:

yeah i think i might get it but idk probs not

im just tired of not being able to take off my wheels without going to my buddys house

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

12/1/2009 9:55 PM

huss wrote:

maad oi trails is on on sunday if your aloud im not going camping anymoresadsmile

aight

|

12/1/2009 10:03 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

PAINT BRAHZ

huss wrote:

maad oi trails is on on sunday if your aloud im not going camping anymoresadsmile

aznsbmx? wrote:

aight

well guess what im going now fuckin hell ill still probs be able to come over to the trails once i get back hopefully

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:05 PM

im prolly gettin a
Dans gift card
money
random shit from grandparents, lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/1/2009 10:12 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

im prolly gettin a
Dans gift card
money
random shit from grandparents, lol

dans gift card is badass

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

Animal HamiltonPC's
Stolen SIC 135mm
Duo Cranmer Grips (Danscomp Accidentally threw these in for free so it didn't show in the receipt)
Kink Rev C Forks in Black
Bern Macon Hardhat (soft foam)
and some Par ends

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

12/1/2009 10:20 PM

fit-o-bike wrote:

Animal HamiltonPC's
Stolen SIC 135mm
Duo Cranmer Grips (Danscomp Accidentally threw these in for free so it didn't show in the receipt)
Kink Rev C Forks in Black
Bern Macon Hardhat (soft foam)
and some Par ends

good work on the grips and what barends you gettin

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:23 PM

like 5 videos and a few shirts.
Im probably getting one video and the sweatshirt.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 10:25 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

like 5 videos and a few shirts.
Im probably getting one video and the sweatshirt.

bmx video's im getting one but i dont know which

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:27 PM

I asked for the Shola Video
Fit Stay Fit
Sunday Up up and away
And one other on and a bunch of shirt
And some grips.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 10:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

I asked for the Shola Video
Fit Stay Fit
Sunday Up up and away
And one other on and a bunch of shirt
And some grips.

i saw a video i think it might of been s&m i want that and im getting stay fit hopefully on friday

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:30 PM

Wiskey bars
Primo Strands
Gyro tabs/plate
Snafu mobeus detangler
Snafu Astroglide upper/lower cables
Odyssey clear pads
Springs
Suelo Tubo grips
fly nylon barends
shadow interlock chain
animal seat
and I'm definitly buying a new helmet soon.

|

12/1/2009 10:32 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Wiskey bars
Primo Strands
Gyro tabs/plate
Snafu mobeus detangler
Snafu Astroglide upper/lower cables
Odyssey clear pads
Springs
Suelo Tubo grips
fly nylon barends
shadow interlock chain
animal seat
and I'm definitly buying a new helmet soon.

you got a bangin list

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:50 PM

Stay fit is really short but some of the parts are so sick.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 10:53 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Stay fit is really short but some of the parts are so sick.

the only reason im getting it is because i went to their autograph signing at my local bike shop

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 11:19 PM

i want a fucking deathtrap!!!

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

12/1/2009 11:30 PM

A helmet
New tyres
Bar ends
New grips
Tis all.
I'm not getting much this year because my mum has bought me new forks, wheels and a few other parts during the year.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

12/1/2009 11:43 PM

Buying myself (hopefuly these)
DK Random Wrench 2 *$35*
Already bought Simple Debut Frame *$82*
Already bought DK Social Spanish BB *$20*
Couple flannels *$50*
Primo Mix Rear Cassette Hub *$119?*
idk what rims yet sad
New sprocket, idk which one yet sad

What i plan on getting from others
Eclat seat/post combo, the padded one *$35*
DK PC Pedals *$11* OR Animal Hamiltons (non-sealed) *$16* not sure which
some new grips idk what ones

dont know what else im sure ill think of it

|

12/2/2009 3:07 AM

Money !!!!

So i can get my wheels re-laced

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

12/2/2009 3:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

From Parents
S&M Slam Bars - White
Ride UK Subscription
Proper X Nike 6.0 grips (free w/ subscription)
Money

From Relatives/Family Friends
CD
Money
DVD

Buying Myself
Fit DLR Stem - Black
OR Animal Seat and Post.

^ Which one?


|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/2/2009 4:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

Normally my parents get me and my brothers whatever we want.

They bought us a TV this year, and a Couch

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas