COLD WEATHER GLOVES OMG

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2012 3:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2012 3:39 AM

Anyone know of any comfy gloves that will keep my metacarpals warm in 35 degree & below weather?!?!? :O

|

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

10/27/2012 3:45 AM

I use some light snowboarding gloves and they are warm but you still get the feel of your bars
Celtek Misty (i got them in black)

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/27/2012 4:35 AM

Anything more rider friendly?

|

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

10/27/2012 6:15 AM

Don't go out in -35 degrees weather. Problem solved

|

10/27/2012 6:34 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

Dude, you're Irish! You have manlier DNA than that! You should be telling him underwear are plenty warm for that weather!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/27/2012 7:54 AM

use snowboarding gloves. Pipe gloves they're called. they're thin and grippy but expensive. or go to walmart and get those thin gloves cotton

|

10/27/2012 8:01 AM

I just thought of this, either dont ride in almost freezing weather, or maybe you could get some of those glove warmers and rig them up either in your gloves or just tape them to the top.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/27/2012 8:16 AM

Obama wrote:

use snowboarding gloves. Pipe gloves they're called. they're thin and grippy but expensive. or go to walmart and get those thin gloves cotton

Pipe gloves are medium expensive it depends on which one you get

OP Celteks are pretty rider friendly

|

10/27/2012 1:00 PM

Hahahaha I'm glad you made this.
We froze our balls off last night.

|

10/27/2012 1:24 PM

Ive had a pair of northface denali gloves for about five years.Warm thin.Check out some pearl izumi gloves at performance or bike nashbar.

|

10/27/2012 1:33 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Dude, you're Irish! You have manlier DNA than that! You should be telling him underwear are plenty warm for that weather!

yea your letting us down that is warmer than its been here in years

|

10/27/2012 1:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2012 1:49 PM

PaViMo wrote:

Anything more rider friendly?

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/6/2/39960/ITEM/Fly-Racing-907-MX-Gloves.aspx

also, Burton makes some Pipe gloves that are wind proof, not sure how they grip onto your grips but i know they're thin but warm....your best bet is inclement weather motocross gloves.
|

10/27/2012 2:50 PM

Go outside naked for fuck sake it's only a bit of cold,it won't kill ya!

|

10/27/2012 3:42 PM

I feel your pain, its starting to get really cold in Toronto

|

10/27/2012 3:43 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

I don't know what system you use in ireland but 35F is fucking 1 degree celsius and for me that is fucking cold

|

10/27/2012 6:00 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

stfu, I'm from SAN DIEGO. I hate colorado lol.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/27/2012 6:01 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Hahahaha I'm glad you made this.
We froze our balls off last night.

You especially lol!

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/27/2012 6:02 PM

sketo wrote:

I just thought of this, either dont ride in almost freezing weather, or maybe you could get some of those glove warmers and rig them up either in your gloves or just tape them to the top.

glove warmers

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/27/2012 6:20 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

That's more like it! Weather rarely kept me off my bike in my teens. Now, we're having great riding weather at 55F and I can't get out to do it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/27/2012 6:32 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

That's more like it! Weather rarely kept me off my bike in my teens. Now, we're having great riding weather at 55F and I can't get out to do it.

No one said I wasn't riding lol.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/27/2012 6:36 PM

PaViMo wrote:

No one said I wasn't riding lol.

That wasn't what I was saying, brother. If you weren't, you wouldn't be lookin for gloves to make your rides a bit better. When I was a kid, we rode 30 miles up hill in barbed wire underwear to get to school, and it rained acid and razor blades the whole time.

|

10/27/2012 7:24 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

That wasn't what I was saying, brother. If you weren't, you wouldn't be lookin for gloves to make your rides a bit better. When I was a kid, we rode 30 miles up hill in barbed wire underwear to get to school, and it rained acid and razor blades the whole time.

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun.. lol

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/28/2012 4:56 AM

I need some gloves,, my hands freeze whenever i go out now, especially on nights riding back from my mates.. I SWEAR IT WAS BELOW 0 THE OTHER DAY. Its my 18th today though... so someone may have bought me some gloves.. fingers crossed :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/28/2012 12:11 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

I need some gloves,, my hands freeze whenever i go out now, especially on nights riding back from my mates.. I SWEAR IT WAS BELOW 0 THE OTHER DAY. Its my 18th today though... so someone may have bought me some gloves.. fingers crossed :L

Happy B-day bro

|

10/28/2012 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2012 12:18 PM

sketo wrote:

sketo wrote:

glove warmers

they'll get caught up in the palm of your hand and they'll actually cause your hands to sweat which will make your hands colder, when i work up in Utah we have to tell most people to not depend on the hand warmers since they're only for emergency use pretty much.

inclement weather motocross gloves are the only thing that should be considered for bmx, kinda self explanatory why.

|

10/28/2012 12:58 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

I hope you get gloves! lol

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/28/2012 1:02 PM

sbc785 wrote:

they'll get caught up in the palm of your hand and they'll actually cause your hands to sweat which will make your hands colder, when i work up in Utah we have to tell most people to not depend on the hand warmers since they're only for emergency use pretty much.

inclement weather motocross gloves are the only thing that should be considered for bmx, kinda self explanatory why.

That's the truth, happened to me before.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

10/28/2012 1:59 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Happy B-day bro

Thanks man, and I did! Kinda... got some wooly ones... but gettin my brother to sort me a pair out for my present when he gets paid :L

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

10/28/2012 2:30 PM

Weathers in the mid 70's down here

|

10/28/2012 3:14 PM

We just work in centigrade up here (if that's how you say it) so I don't have a clue how it compares :L

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit