CSB: New Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2016 10:07 AM

Just got my new Villicus Infinity today. I've been in love with it since Subrosa posted a teaser pic back in like December. Will be replacing my Benny Sig complete frame with this, bike check will be updated in the next 2 days once I swap all the parts onto it. I'm just so pumped with how insanely cool the color is and all the little details.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

3/30/2016 10:09 AM

damn that looks amazing the amount of detail is incredible.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/30/2016 11:43 AM

Are you selling the benny?

|

3/30/2016 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2016 12:02 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Are you selling the benny?

Considering it. It has a dented chainstay and some marks from grinds on the dropout but the back end is still straight and no cracks, rust or anything

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

3/30/2016 1:24 PM

Super rad frame though, looks awesome. Congrats.

|

3/30/2016 1:33 PM

Sooo nice

|

3/30/2016 2:39 PM

I thought you rode a bonedeth?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/30/2016 3:53 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I thought you rode a bonedeth?

My pegless bike is the all black bone deth bastard. this is going on my bike with pegs which is a fit

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

3/31/2016 1:37 AM

If that sticker came off I'd either sell it or kill myself .

I hate when it peels on the side , it's like "fuck meeeee!" When I see it happen

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/31/2016 4:34 AM

Awesome frame man, look forward to seeing it built.

|

3/31/2016 7:47 AM

Jealousy isn't a normal character trait of mine but...Truthfuly I'm supet content with my ATF but if i were to ever detour from that frame(which I've gone through 2 already)I would most definitely jump on Trans frame.i had the chance to buy the prime 2 version for 150 & i didn't have the extra cash.i kick my self in the ass for that one any way congrats on the new frame

|

3/31/2016 7:19 PM

http://m.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/My-new-city-whip,1294392?page=2#post_2213161

Bike check updated. Was such a pain getting the BB in the bottom bracket. Finally got it in to discover I probably could've added one small spacer. Should be cool as long as I don't over tighten it I hope?

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

3/31/2016 10:27 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I hate when it peels on the side , it's like "fuck meeeee!" ...more

You could throw a couple layers of clear coat over it to protect it.

|

4/1/2016 2:06 PM

it's not actually a sticker, it's printed on the frame so I couldn't take it off even if I wanted to lol

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

4/1/2016 2:14 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

it's not actually a sticker, it's printed on the frame so I couldn't take it off even if I wanted to lol

That sucks i always wondered about that since it came out.the wizard is kinda cool reminds me of blood wizard graphics

|

4/1/2016 2:19 PM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

That sucks i always wondered about that since it came out.the wizard is kinda cool reminds me of blood wizard graphics

would've been nice having room for some RIDEPABMX and DKA stickers but oh well!

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

4/1/2016 2:30 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

ironmaiden666 wrote:

would've been nice having room for some RIDEPABMX and DKA stickers but oh well!

Just dead krow over the factory shit.unless you like it.the older model with the zombies&skeletons on the bottom tube were cool but...

|