CSB and an English lesson.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2012 1:41 PM

Ordered my new tires and seat, as well as a few shirts.
Got Fit faf's in tanwall, 2.25 front and 1.95 back and a fit barstool. Pumped to shred them soon!
Also, got the OSS bike guy shirt, Fit bolt shirt in red, and a nike hoodie.

CSB.

ENGLISH LESSON!!!

Their - (possessive) Their stuff is all sold out.
They're - (they are) They're not going to have that.
There - (location) There it is!

To - (toward) Going to the skatepark today.
Too - (also) I'm going too!
Two - (number 2) There are two grips on my bike.

No - (negative) There is no way I can find that.
Know - (knowledge towards) - I don't know where to find that.

Please, stop being stupid and using the wrong word. It confuses people who are actually literate.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/5/2012 1:46 PM

your english lesson is gonna fall on deaf ears...but it bothers the fuck outta me when people can't tell the difference between "to" and "too" as well as "your" and "you're".

|

11/5/2012 1:49 PM

sbc785 wrote:

your english lesson is gonna fall on deaf ears...but it bothers the fuck outta me when people can't tell the difference between "to" and "too" as well as "your" and "you're".

It's been bothering me more and more as well. Hopefully some of these kids get hit with a smart rock on the head and sparks some intelligence, or that smart rock replaces their brain.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/5/2012 2:45 PM

I'm Italian and i try to do my best when i post shit
I hope i don't do too many

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/5/2012 3:23 PM

This is what I have to say about this: Those two tires are good, I have one in the front. They're really grippy too but I don't know how their grip is on the back cause I have no experience riding one there.


used all the words

|

11/5/2012 3:26 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'm Italian and i try to do my best when i post shit
I hope i don't do too many

honestly i keep forgetting you're in Italy, your online grammar is better than most of my e-tard North American friends. I wish i knew Italian tho...bitches love Italian

|

11/5/2012 3:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

I'm Italian and i try to do my best when i post shit
I hope i don't do too many

sbc785 wrote:

honestly i keep forgetting you're in Italy, your online grammar is better than most of my e-tard North American friends. I wish i knew Italian tho...bitches love Italian

haha true!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/5/2012 3:32 PM

Uh oh,grammer nazi's.

|

11/5/2012 3:36 PM

Buhtt y kaNt Ii tAwk Likeeeee diss

I'm almost all Italian and a bit german.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/5/2012 3:48 PM

Calafia wrote:

Uh oh,grammer nazi's.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/5/2012 4:36 PM

They misspelled time... haha

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/5/2012 5:40 PM

their are to many people that dont no how too use grammar correctly. it really bugs me when know one can use the right form of a certain word. all there doing is looking dumb and two stupid to no how to read or write.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

11/5/2012 5:59 PM

Broughton wrote:

their are to many people that dont no how too use grammar correctly. it really bugs me when know one can use the right form of a certain word. all there doing is looking dumb and two stupid to no how to read or write.

*write form

|

11/5/2012 6:02 PM

Broughton wrote:

their are to many people that dont no how too use grammar correctly. it really bugs me when know one can use the right form of a certain word. all there doing is looking dumb and two stupid to no how to read or write.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

*write form

how silly of i! i no better then two do that!

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

11/5/2012 6:04 PM

gooby pls

|

11/5/2012 6:05 PM

trying to use the incorrect form of each of those hurts my brain.. lol

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

11/5/2012 7:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This is what I have to say about this: Those two tires are good, I have one in the front. They're really grippy too but I don't know how their grip is on the back cause I have no experience riding one there.


used all the words

You're amazing. haha I had one in the front before as well but I never tried it in the back, besides a 2.25 which I wasn't fond of in the back. I'm hoping the 1.95 is more my style since I like skinny tires in the back.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY