CULT DEHART TIRE

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2013 4:10 PM

Gum w/ Black wall

now i know i swore id never buy anything cult but these have caught my interest because from what i have been told that gum type stuff last longer

it may make my bike ugly as shit but i want some reviews
Albes is rad!!!

also might get his grips as well

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/22/2013 4:11 PM

I love the look of those. I have never seen them in person but I have yet to hear anything bad about them

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/22/2013 4:27 PM

i wish more companies made gum coloured tires

|

7/22/2013 6:06 PM

A LOT of Pros are running the Gum Deharts, I think they look cool but they would never touch my bike haha. Plus they have a 2.10" size option that inflates to 2.3"! What the actual Fuck?! How fucking big does the 2.35" Inflate too?!

|

7/22/2013 6:13 PM

I know they grip like jesus on cement!! I can tell you that much. They are a very grounded tire. Like the rubber is extra sticky or something. And they SQUEEEAAAAAK!!! haha like imagine having those clear pads but no breaks and the tire just squeaks on every spin. and go thru a puddle and roll around when they arent rock hard and it sounds like a shoe on linoleum on a wet day haha. They are sweet. One dude had em at the skatepark and i usually dont ask to ride someones bike, but i had to try these tires haha. they are fun. I dont know how they last, but they are sick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/22/2013 6:25 PM

yea..my buddy rides them..they are fucking awesome...suuuuuuper gripps, smooth as fuck and they look dope

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/22/2013 6:39 PM

I've been wanting them since i saw AK running the protos. I think they would look sick with my black/chrome scheme i just can't force myself to spend the $50 when my current tires are still fine.

|

7/22/2013 6:45 PM

I love any weird looking tires. Dehart is a beast and they look like they can take alot of grind abuse.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/22/2013 6:58 PM

i ripped the grips pretty fast. maybe 3 weeks in.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/22/2013 7:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

A LOT of Pros are running the Gum Deharts, I think they look cool but they would never touch my bike haha. Plus they have a 2.10" size option that inflates to 2.3"! What the actual Fuck?! How fucking big does the 2.35" Inflate too?!

i may not be able to run them sadly because of this

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/22/2013 7:31 PM

i havent bought these because they're huge

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

9/1/2014 10:52 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

but izs this about the grips, bish no, uhh bish noo

|

9/1/2014 10:57 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i_like_turtles wrote:

but izs this about the grips, bish no, uhh bish noo

Photo

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin