CULT/FEDERAL TOUR BITCHEZZZ

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2011 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2011 12:03 PM

possibly the sickest day of my life lol, just chatted with the pros, dan lacey is the soundest cunt about, i actually got to smoke with dan, alex kennedy, chase dehart and somebody else i forgot :/ it was sososososo good ! pics ... p.s i also sneaked in for another hour :D

me and chase hawk - (dan lacey in background lololol)
[LINK TO IMAGE]

stickers and shit i got
[LINK TO IMAGE]

bruno hoffman signed :D
[LINK TO IMAGE]

dan lacey signed - it reads, Easy Star, Dan Lacey w00t
[LINK TO IMAGE]

my babe
[LINK TO IMAGE]

my babe again
[LINK TO IMAGE]

chase dehart sig
[LINK TO IMAGE]

dan lacey sig
[LINK TO IMAGE]

bruno hoffmann sig
[LINK TO IMAGE]

chase hawk sig
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i nearly shat myself when i seen this

?hl=en&fs=1

VERY cool story bro ?
|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/21/2011 12:04 PM

Sometimes I forget how young everyone on here is...lol.

Anyways, that is a nifty tale you have told us.

|

8/21/2011 12:05 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

im 13, i know i look so young lolol, haha thanks smile

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/21/2011 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2011 12:09 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

That is because you are young lol.
I'm almost 21, and nearly everyone on this site is 13-16.

|

8/21/2011 12:12 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

im almost 22 sad

and nice bike i dont understand why youd get a pro to sign your bike tho it just seems dumb because if i did that id be hanging it on my wall and buying a new frame

but anywho COOL STORY BRO!!!!!!!!!! and i actually mean it its a cool story lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

8/21/2011 12:12 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

lmao, lucky for some eh

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 12:21 PM

Dayum sun

|

If your looking for steez lessons, you,ve come to the right guy

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/21/2011 12:25 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

im almost 22 sad

and nice bike i dont understand why youd get a pro to sign your bike tho it just seems dumb because if i did that id be hanging it on my wall and buying a new frame

but anywho COOL STORY BRO!!!!!!!!!! and i actually mean it its a cool story lol

i will once i get a new frame haha, cheers sickguyyy !

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 12:26 PM

ToMuchSteez wrote:

Dayum sun

haha thanks mangg !

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 12:49 PM

why do british people look funny?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/21/2011 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2011 1:57 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

why do you look funny ?

EDIT: i fucking hate yous americans, not because i love my country, cause yous are all nationalist bastards, think yous are all perfect, fuckin talk about ego

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 1:51 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

EDIT: i fucking hate yous americans, not because i love my country, cause yous are all nationalist bastards, think yous are all perfect, fuckin talk about ego

i think you're misunderstanding what redneck means..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/21/2011 1:57 PM

Spenlard wrote:

never ment tht

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 2:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

yeah im pretty sure you have no idea wat your talking bout. we live in big cities

|

8/21/2011 2:00 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

ToMuchSteez wrote:

yeah im pretty sure you have no idea wat your talking bout. we live in big cities

haw haw fuckin mental

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 2:01 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

Spenlard wrote:

and most of those riders on cult are american so yeah are they rednecks?

|

8/21/2011 2:03 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

Spenlard wrote:

ToMuchSteez wrote:

and most of those riders on cult are american so yeah are they rednecks?

yep

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 2:03 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

You're being stereotypical. we don't all think were perfect. he just said you guys look funny.
If some British dude on this site said all Americans look funny most of us wouldn't care lol.

|

8/21/2011 2:06 PM

cky199 wrote:

You're being stereotypical. we don't all think were perfect. he just said you guys look funny.
If some British dude on this site said all Americans look funny most of us wouldn't care lol.

well its pretty weird how most of the people i talk to think they are perfect and their country is the best

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 2:15 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

cky199 wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

well its pretty weird how most of the people i talk to think they are perfect and their country is the best

you must have talked to some weird people, sure some people think our country is the best but not everybody, and i honestly dont know a single person who thinks they are perfect or thinks that our country is perfect.

|

8/21/2011 2:15 PM

rather young kid haha that's dope though, they're chill guys

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/21/2011 2:24 PM

Awww, you're so cuuute! xoxox kissing

|

8/21/2011 2:35 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

why do you look funny ?

cky199 wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

Lol, from my experience with non-US people on the internet, everyone that's not from the US is incredibly nationalistic and constantly rags on Americans for being fat, lazy, or something else. Most Americans I know doesn't really care about having pride in their country or anything. The only one I know that has insane pride for the US is incredibly racist as well.

And they're incredibly bad role models, letting a 13 year old smoke with them...

|

8/21/2011 3:12 PM

@cky - well one of them was adam lz ...
@fishycat - shuuuup sad and yeah they are mang
@aaron - dtf ? xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
@reflectorsfirst - cool, and oh well

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 3:15 PM

sick! only 4 stickers?

|

8/21/2011 3:24 PM

keironw74 wrote:

sick! only 4 stickers?

yeah lol, i was at the front of the toss out, they threw all the shit to the back :/ the 2 cult stickers on my bike i got toooo

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 3:31 PM

keironw74 wrote:

sick! only 4 stickers?

mccarthy04 wrote:

yeah lol, i was at the front of the toss out, they threw all the shit to the back :/ the 2 cult stickers on my bike i got toooo

wow, at my lbs there was a table every pro was at signing stuff there was like 100+ federal stickers lacey said take as many as you like and robbie gave us heaps of cult stickers. i also got the sticker which is a post one with the cult face because i knew whos bike it was haha

|

8/21/2011 3:47 PM

keironw74 wrote:

wow, at my lbs there was a table every pro was at signing stuff there was like 100+ federal stickers lacey said take as many as you like and robbie gave us heaps of cult stickers. i also got the sticker which is a post one with the cult face because i knew whos bike it was haha

:O luckyyy !

|

My Bicyclemachine.

8/21/2011 4:06 PM

Hectic :D

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/21/2011 4:12 PM

13 and smoking and bragging about it....wow kids are cool these days....and by that i mean retardedly stupid

|