Call Of Duty in The X Games? WTF?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2014 3:08 PM

Nooooo.....NO! Ugh! Video games are cool. I used to play them and have fun with them but they don't belong in the X Games. That's not right.

http://thecomeup.com/news/x-games-to-bring-call-of-duty-tournament-to-austin/

Check out the article and let's discuss this.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/28/2014 3:28 PM

Not extreme sports. Lame. X games is about death defying sports, the only thing dangerous about COD is the chance of heart disease from only eating Doritos and Mountain Dew.

|

4/28/2014 3:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Not extreme sports. Lame. X games is about death defying sports, the only thing dangerous about COD is the chance of heart disease from only eating Doritos and Mountain Dew.

It's kind of depressing that they would even consider putting video games in the X Games.

|

YouTube

4/28/2014 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2014 3:47 PM

They'd be better off with a fucking paintball tournament or something. X-games stands for EXTREME games, the only extreme thing about cod is the obesity

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/28/2014 3:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

It's kind of depressing that they would even consider putting video games in the X Games.

I know. I think this is bullcrap. Utter bullcrap.

|

4/28/2014 5:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I know. I think this is bullcrap. Utter bullcrap.

Agreed. This shouldn't happen. The X Games is about extreme sports and COD is not extreme and it's not a sport. If you play COD and you think you're extreme, you should rethink your life!

|

YouTube

4/28/2014 6:49 PM

Posted this on my instagram..... the fuck is this shit!!!

|

4/28/2014 7:20 PM

Looks x games will do anything for $$$

But hey at least we have Bmx dirt right?

|

4/28/2014 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2014 8:43 PM

Some of you might not have been alive for it, but the xgames used to have bungee jumping in it in its early days or "super modified shovel racing"... ESPN will try anything to get ratings.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/28/2014 8:52 PM

when i first saw this news i thought it was an april fools joke...then i realized it wasn't april fools day

|

4/28/2014 9:11 PM

Smash xbox. Smash tv. Go outside. Ride bike. Never watch xgames ever.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

4/28/2014 9:17 PM

jokeloony wrote:

when i first saw this news i thought it was an april fools joke...then i realized it wasn't april fools day

Same

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/28/2014 9:58 PM

Maybe we're not getting the whole story

They might be playing CoD but maybe they'll be playing while riding vert or standing on poles over molten lava

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2014 10:12 PM

I watch that shit on youtube . Not wanting to see that in the X games.

LAME

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2014 10:24 PM

I'd actually rather see scootering in the X-games.

|

4/29/2014 5:27 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'd actually rather see scootering in the X-games.

At least with this there is more danger as the scooters will try ride during the skate or riding comp and snake everyone....

Also,
Do you 'scoot' a scooter or what haha.

But yeah, x games just lost major respect. Money dominates all

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/29/2014 6:14 AM

Rethinking my position...maybe ASAP fergie DOES need to bring the cool back to bmx life.

|

4/29/2014 6:20 AM

^^ferg....

And they made it pretty clear they are doing it for the money.....
If it keeps bmx pros getting paid im happy with it. It's not like you have to watch it or anything..

|

4/29/2014 6:26 AM

At least they are giving money to bmx

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/29/2014 1:00 PM

T-rider wrote:

At least they are giving money to bmx

I'm not a fan either way. It's good that riders will be getting some money from it but having a video game in the X Games takes away from the whole purpose of the X Games and is kind of an insult. Guys who skate and ride BMX work hard and some dedicate their lives to be good enough to compete in competitions like the X Games and not everyone can do it! CoD players just play the game. That's it. That is complete bullshit!

|

YouTube

4/29/2014 1:31 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I'm not a fan either way. It's good that riders will be getting some money from it but having a video game in the X Games takes away from the whole purpose of the X Games and is kind of an insult. Guys who skate and ride BMX work hard and some dedicate their lives to be good enough to compete in competitions like the X Games and not everyone can do it! CoD players just play the game. That's it. That is complete bullshit!

Money owns power man. Cod has done a lot. Who are the others sponsors?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/29/2014 6:04 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/29/2014 6:29 PM

BMXism wrote: Photo

Such style. GS is gnarly on her quilting game.

|

4/29/2014 8:15 PM

It doesn't belong in X-Games but you guys need to stop talking shit on competitive gaming, almost all professional gamers make more money than professional riders and some even make millions. Again it doesn't fit in X Games as an "extreme" sport but I guess X Games won't exclusively be extreme sports anymore. It's not even a big deal anyway, it's not like you're forced to watch Call Of Duty contest if you wanna watch the BMX part of it.

|

4/29/2014 9:01 PM

brianoob wrote:

It doesn't belong in X-Games but you guys need to stop talking shit on competitive gaming, almost all professional gamers make more money than professional riders and some even make millions. Again it doesn't fit in X Games as an "extreme" sport but I guess X Games won't exclusively be extreme sports anymore. It's not even a big deal anyway, it's not like you're forced to watch Call Of Duty contest if you wanna watch the BMX part of it.

money = respect? hahahahahahhaha silly

Fuck competitive gaming. We'll talk shit on it all day if we want to. tongue

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/29/2014 11:06 PM

BMXism wrote: Photo

Fondue wrote:

Such style. GS is gnarly on her quilting game.

360 tuck no hander seam stitch
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

|

Bruh

4/30/2014 2:53 AM

brianoob wrote:

BMXism wrote:

money = respect? hahahahahahhaha silly

Fuck competitive gaming. We'll talk shit on it all day if we want to. tongue

I'm just saying that you guys need to stop being such close minded, ignorant assholes no matter what the subject is whether it's Call Of Duty or anything else.

|