Callin out kane

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 11:19 PM

Insert rude comment here

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 11:11 PM

Hahahahahaha shit, vital fight.

|

9/14/2013 11:11 PM

Even four hates you omg go mop up your sweat and rub it on ur face to get more puffy ass acne

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:17 PM

Damn thats harsh man.

|

9/14/2013 11:20 PM

I don't mind Kane, I don't mind you. Admittedly Kane does seem to bitch about every single post you make. And it shouldn't matter what skill level someone is, everyone progresses at there own level and you have to remember Kane got his bike at christmas so I'm pretty sure you've been riding longer than him. And is Scenekid69 who I think it is?

|

9/14/2013 11:21 PM

Bum bum buuuuuum viiiiiitaaaaalllll coooommbaaaaaaatt !!!!!!!!

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/14/2013 11:24 PM

ha ha lol

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

9/14/2013 11:25 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I don't mind Kane, I don't mind you. Admittedly Kane does seem to bitch about every single post you make. And it shouldn't matter what skill level someone is, everyone progresses at there own level and you have to remember Kane got his bike at christmas so I'm pretty sure you've been riding longer than him. And is Scenekid69 who I think it is?

Well who cares. He got his at xmas. I got mine like 4 months before. At any time frame i was better than him. Because i rose above the bullshit and fucking go for it. Topsey taught me a tips for bars & i accually got a few hop

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:30 PM

Ha he will have no idea what it said now. That was nice of you.

|

9/14/2013 11:31 PM

sickdude, just shut up. who cares who is better? I ride bmx cuz there is no competition, so quit adding it in. you can barspin, yay! now fuck off. and change your profile pic, you fucking faggot

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/14/2013 11:37 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sickdude, just shut up. who cares who is better? I ride bmx cuz there is no competition, so quit adding it in. you can barspin, yay! now fuck off. and change your profile pic, you fucking faggot

Hey whats wrong with having a little black kid as an avatar?


And what you said is true bmx shouldn't be a competition its all for fun and we all ride to have fun not be the best

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/14/2013 11:37 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Ha he will have no idea what it said now. That was nice of you.

Sup scenekid
I used to know a "scenekid" here on vital you remind me of him

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

9/14/2013 11:38 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sickdude, just shut up. who cares who is better? I ride bmx cuz there is no competition, so quit adding it in. you can barspin, yay! now fuck off. and change your profile pic, you fucking faggot

Fuck you ya dumb ass. Who cares that you take it up the ass please continue to fuck up vital so i dont have to do it 4 ya

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Hey whats wrong with having a little black kid as an avatar?


And what you said is true bmx shouldn't be a competition its all for fun and we all ride to have fun not be the best

Bmx is chill. Until fags like kane come in and ruin good times lol. Who care though i will let him get all worked up while i learn new tricks ahah

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:40 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Sup scenekid
I used to know a "scenekid" here on vital you remind me of him

Yo. I think I know who you're talking about ha. what's good man?

|

9/14/2013 11:40 PM

SickDude wrote:

Well who cares. He got his at xmas. I got mine like 4 months before. At any time frame i was better than him. Because i rose above the bullshit and fucking go for it. Topsey taught me a tips for bars & i accually got a few hop

"Because i rose above the bullshit" aren't you like 15 what bullshit have you risen above calling people out on how good you or they are is so fucking stupid grow the fuck up

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/14/2013 11:42 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

"Because i rose above the bullshit" aren't you like 15 what bullshit have you risen above calling people out on how good you or they are is so fucking stupid grow the fuck up

The bullshit of you guys here and of life in the hood. My friend is dead. Gang violence is abitch

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:44 PM

SickDude wrote:

Well who cares. He got his at xmas. I got mine like 4 months before. At any time frame i was better than him. Because i rose above the bullshit and fucking go for it. Topsey taught me a tips for bars & i accually got a few hop

TheMotherShip wrote:

"Because i rose above the bullshit" aren't you like 15 what bullshit have you risen above calling people out on how good you or they are is so fucking stupid grow the fuck up

SickDude wrote:

The bullshit of you guys here and of life in the hood. My friend is dead. Gang violence is abitch

yeah fucking right gang violence your porbley some white rich kid from the suburbs

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/14/2013 11:50 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

"Because i rose above the bullshit" aren't you like 15 what bullshit have you risen above calling people out on how good you or they are is so fucking stupid grow the fuck up

SickDude wrote:

The bullshit of you guys here and of life in the hood. My friend is dead. Gang violence is abitch

TheMotherShip wrote:

yeah fucking right gang violence your porbley some white rich kid from the suburbs

Nigga he is dead and you joke around. No one likes you an ur fucking gorrilaz shit. Gorillaz fucking sucks. Period.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 11:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 11:51 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sickdude, just shut up. who cares who is better? I ride bmx cuz there is no competition, so quit adding it in. you can barspin, yay! now fuck off. and change your profile pic, you fucking faggot

SickDude wrote:

Fuck you ya dumb ass. Who cares that you take it up the ass please continue to fuck up vital so i dont have to do it 4 ya

fuck me? no thanks! i'm into guys, not girls. and you're right- who cares that i take up the ass? nobody smile good thing i don't have to deal with homophobic people here.

whehter im here or not, you're still fucking up vital with your shit talking.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/14/2013 11:52 PM

The fight pursues...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

9/14/2013 11:59 PM

SickDude wrote:

The bullshit of you guys here and of life in the hood. My friend is dead. Gang violence is abitch

TheMotherShip wrote:

yeah fucking right gang violence your porbley some white rich kid from the suburbs

SickDude wrote:

Nigga he is dead and you joke around. No one likes you an ur fucking gorrilaz shit. Gorillaz fucking sucks. Period.

man cut the fucking hood shit you fucking swaggot you look stupider with every post

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/15/2013 12:00 AM

Haha

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

9/15/2013 12:02 AM

Aint nobody fuckin with my dude chris. He is the sickd00d.

|

9/15/2013 12:12 AM

Just when sickdude seems to calm down he starts digging a hole again with more retarded threads

|

9/15/2013 12:13 AM

Mothership honestly no one likes you you gaylord. I bet you fuck your animae blow up doll evernite
While watching hentai. Gay ass naruto shit

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/15/2013 12:15 AM

SickDude wrote:

Mothership honestly no one likes you you gaylord. I bet you fuck your animae blow up doll evernite
While watching hentai. Gay ass naruto shit

mothership is much cooler than you

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/15/2013 12:16 AM

i dont know how you found out but you did heres me and muh gurl cuddling after a long day
Photo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/15/2013 12:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2013 12:21 AM

Callin out sickdude, post a video of your "hop bar"

|

9/15/2013 12:21 AM

^ilysm

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.