Can I practice on grass?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2014 8:39 PM

I want to learn to do some tricks on flat ground but I'm afraid of getting hurt all the time. If I go to an empty soccer field or just a place with grass, would that be a good place to practice? Or would it still be a bit dangerous?

|

9/27/2014 8:43 PM

It's harder to do shit on grass. Grow a pair and practice on concrete. If you're still scared look for polished or semi smooth concrete because it doesn't hurt

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/27/2014 10:02 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

It's harder to do shit on grass. Grow a pair and practice on concrete. If you're still scared look for polished or semi smooth ...more

This^^^

Plus if you do it on grass it doesn't count so...whistling

|

9/27/2014 10:04 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

It's harder to do shit on grass. Grow a pair and practice on concrete. If you're still scared look for polished or semi smooth ...more

Magically Delicious wrote:

This^^^

Plus if you do it on grass it doesn't count so...whistling

Tricks dont ever count, living in rodeo peanut paradise.

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/27/2014 10:54 PM

Get some pads and other protective gear

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/27/2014 11:05 PM

Just to learn the trick guys. Not spending my whole time on some soccer field.

|

9/28/2014 4:24 AM

Nah it doesn't count

|

9/28/2014 10:43 AM

yeah i would 100 percent recommend trying things on grass and dirt , thats how i learned barspins , and one guy i know just learned tailwhips into grass , and dont listen to the others it still counts , or else trails riding wouldnt exist

|

9/28/2014 10:47 AM

chad88 wrote:

yeah i would 100 percent recommend trying things on grass and dirt , thats how i learned barspins , and one guy i know just ...more

Grass =/= dirt. Also it'll be so much harder to learn things in grass

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/28/2014 2:16 PM

I used to do things in grass. never worked, much easier just to do it on concrete. Learning things in grass is like wearing pads and a helmet when driving a mini-van around town.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

9/28/2014 3:21 PM

fuck no. You'll get all itchy and shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting