Can a Fit Benny L frame take big drops?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 5:21 PM

Hey guys I was just wondering if the Fit Benny L frame is good for big drops? I like doing drops so I don't want to have a problem with the benny. Also would the chainstay lenth affect how it handles the drop. Like The Benny, it has a short cs would it be easier to loop out? Thnx

|

7/29/2013 5:29 PM

yea i've done quite a few roof drops with my benny. short cs kinda makes bike hard to control, but you get used to it

|

7/29/2013 5:44 PM

It will pop up easier but wont balance or level out as easy. You should be fine

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/29/2013 8:24 PM

It will be easier to loop out because a shorter chainstay is less control. You'll get used to it. The shorter the chainstay the easier it is to pop up.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/29/2013 9:57 PM

The fact i like to do bigger things always keeps my geometry on my frames mellow. I dont like that twitchy feel in the air, unless it is a shorter backend, that usually doest make that big of a difference for me, it just isnt as enjoyable because if you land correctly like back tire first it doesnt really have the same cushion kinda. haha i wont go with anything super responsive only for this reason. I like my bike to be more of a machine than a part of me a lot of the time. Unless i am feeling techy. I like the responsiveness a lot more then. Otherwise i dont.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.