Can someone tell me what frame bike I have?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2016 6:22 AM

Hello I'm new to all this forum stuff I was driving down the street other day seen a bike stopped and grabbed it. I know that it's a BMX it's a pretty sweet bike specially for free can anybody tell me the model or year Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/22/2016 6:24 AM

Photo

|

1/22/2016 6:31 AM

Wait a sec...did you steal that bike? Is that what you mean by "stopped and grabbed it" and "for free"?

I'm not sure what frame that is, but some of the elder or knowledgeable members should answer eventually. Regardless of how you obtained it "for free" it looks decent.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/22/2016 6:37 AM

I knew I should've put that in no it was in the garbage it was all garbage day it was actually piled up with a bunch of stuff On top of it. Lol

|

1/22/2016 7:18 AM

OPC/American BB, railed seat with guts, threaded 1" quill Stem. If the had to guess it's a Wal Mart Mongoose somebody put some new grips on and a couple Dan's Comp stickers.

|

1/22/2016 8:38 AM

Sick hyper Mike spinner bike , youl be pulling 1080s and quad whips in no time

|

1/22/2016 9:06 AM

That is a bike one would find at Walmart. Not good quality

|

1/22/2016 9:25 AM

maxlikesbikes wrote:

But for "free" it's decent-ish

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/22/2016 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2016 11:26 AM

maxlikesbikes wrote:

Buzzbegone wrote:

But for "free" it's decent-ish

I would be cautious riding it down the street, let alone trying to do much jumping/tricks because you don't know what the bike went through before you got ahold of it.

It's a Walmart level bike, nothing special, Hyper Spinner model. They sold for around 150 bucks I think.

Ride it if you must, save for something a little less Walmart-y.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/22/2016 11:51 AM

andrea022385 wrote:

I knew I should've put that in no it was in the garbage it was all garbage day it was actually piled up with a bunch of stuff ...more

lmao buzzbegone that was my first thought "...did this guy just STEAL a bike and then ask what it was?"

that is nice for free really good find dude! I'd have stopped too man i wonder why it was tossed?

yeah what dave lawrence said..it might have gotten tossed for killing a kid. it might be haunted by a vengeful spirit. call a ghost whisperer just to be sure.

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/22/2016 3:17 PM

Clean it up a little bit, and you got a Christmas present to give your least favorite friend.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

1/22/2016 7:14 PM

Photo

|