Can you put any BMX forks on any BMX frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2019 1:46 PM

I plan on building a complete but I'm not sure if I can use any fork offset on any frame. Thank you

|

6/26/2019 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2019 2:08 PM

Yes. Offset doesn't affect the interface with the frame.

|

6/26/2019 2:17 PM

jbales wrote:

Yes. Offset doesn't affect the interface with the frame.

Thanks dude!

|

6/26/2019 3:49 PM

What frame and fork are you running together?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

6/28/2019 12:21 PM

Just be aware of the headtube angle while picking forks. If you’re new to riding, I wouldn’t suggest a real steep headangle and real short offset together, or real mellow headangle and long offset. Keep it balanced

|

6/28/2019 12:36 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Just be aware of the headtube angle while picking forks. If you’re new to riding, I wouldn’t suggest a real steep headangle and real short offset together, or real mellow headangle and long offset. Keep it balanced

I've been riding for about a month but I made the mistake of getting a trail geometry bike but I usually ride 6/7 days on street and the other day park. The chainstay is too long and the front feels kinda weird on spin tricks so I'm planning on building a bike

|

6/29/2019 7:19 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

I've been riding for about a month but I made the mistake of getting a trail geometry bike but I usually ride 6/7 days on street and the other day park. The chainstay is too long and the front feels kinda weird on spin tricks so I'm planning on building a bike

I grew up riding street like that it totally sucks, i would suggest a frame with 75 degree head tube angle or steeper and 13.5 rear end or shorter and forks that are 28mm offset or less

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/29/2019 10:19 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I grew up riding street like that it totally sucks, i would suggest a frame with 75 degree head tube angle or steeper and 13.5 rear end or shorter and forks that are 28mm offset or less

Yeah, I was thinking about it too because I have a 13.8 chainstay and a 33 offset

|

6/30/2019 1:11 AM

Juan Espinoza wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking about it too because I have a 13.8 chainstay and a 33 offset

If you’re a smaller rider get something like a 12.7-13.2 chainstay

|

6/30/2019 9:00 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

I'm like 6,0 ft and I have to ride street everyday on a bike with trail geometry that has a 13.8 chainstay

|

6/30/2019 1:20 PM

Juan Espinoza wrote:

I'm like 6,0 ft and I have to ride street everyday on a bike with trail geometry that has a 13.8 chainstay

I’m 6’ and used to comfortably ride a frame with 14” chainstays, and 8” bars. Just ride it

|

6/30/2019 4:00 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

I’m 6’ and used to comfortably ride a frame with 14” chainstays, and 8” bars. Just ride it

Well where I ride is just flat

|

6/30/2019 4:01 PM

Juan Espinoza wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

Well where I ride is just flat

The best I can do are 180s

|

6/30/2019 4:19 PM

Make sure you get forks with brake mounts 😏😏😏

|

fack off

7/3/2019 12:40 AM

Juan Espinoza wrote:

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Juan Espinoza wrote:

Damn I’m 5’10 and I feel like 13 is too long I can’t imagine riding 13.8

|