Can't catch a break

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2015 2:07 PM

Well if any of you guys follow me on social media know i broke my bars at the Albes x Sunday Jam a few weeks back well last Saturday i went to the Chicago Monster Street Series and managed to snap my forks. and dented in my new frames Headtube. Shout out to Fit for getting me setup straight right away and ill be riding next week once my face heels.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/24/2015 2:19 PM

That's a bummer.

|

7/24/2015 2:24 PM

that break looks really clean like ridiculously clean... almost like the steertube was broken, welded back together, and ground down and refinished....

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

7/24/2015 2:34 PM

saw that
also jealous that you were at Chicago Monster Street Series... saw the vid and was like daamnnn

|

Bruh

7/24/2015 2:39 PM

Lacey should of hooked you up with some prize money that would of been rad

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

7/24/2015 7:30 PM

Goddamn that's a gnarly break haha

|

7/24/2015 9:40 PM

Dang, Blake.

|

7/26/2015 9:02 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

that break looks really clean like ridiculously clean... almost like the steertube was broken, welded back together, and ...more

thats kinda absurd sounding.

yea, it was he worst part failure i've experienced. 2nd set of forks(Snafu Pickles) i've broke but the first set the right leg broke off the steeretube and i didn't even fall.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/26/2015 10:44 AM

ouch

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/26/2015 1:45 PM

This is why I don't really like riding anything except odyssey or sunday forks. I have shiv 2s though haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/29/2015 4:08 PM

BMXism wrote:

ouch

Yea, my body is still aching. i kinda needed this in a weird way because i've been riding through injuries and now they can heal while i wait for my parts to come in.

|