|

Bang Bang bmx

7/7/2014 10:39 PM

Buy just the bike and dont replace shit till it breaks

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2014 10:39 PM

I miss you bro !

But get the first order ! United makes QUALITY parts and I know Sunday fanboys will belike "Wave downtube" blablah , United is SSOOO underrated ! I've always vouched for them and always will ! Matter of fact my old RN1 frame and seat are still being used by some guy I know off of facebook ! And it was a 2010 hi tensile steel model

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/7/2014 10:42 PM

First order, minus the sprocket. Why do you need that? Save yourself some money and get some grips or tubes or something that you know you will eventually need. You can worry about the sprocket later.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/7/2014 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2014 10:44 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I miss you bro !

But get the first order ! United makes QUALITY parts and I know Sunday fanboys will belike "Wave downtube" ...more

Hey Topsey, what's up bro? Oh wait, you're not Topsey, you're just someone with Topsey's dick so far in your ass you feel like you have to type just like him.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/7/2014 11:10 PM

I miss you bro !

But get the first order ! United makes QUALITY parts and I know Sunday fanboys will belike "Wave downtube" ...more

Nothing wrong with United, and I'm not going to go on about what makes the Sunday better in my opinion, but I've seen at least 5x more United Frames and Bikes in my life than Sundays. And why does it matter that they're underrated? If a company makes pretty bad parts but everyone thinks they make really bad parts then they're overrated (Not saying that's the case here).

OP, you can't really go wrong with either.

|

7/7/2014 11:26 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Hey Topsey, what's up bro? Oh wait, you're not Topsey, you're just someone with Topsey's dick so far in your ass you feel like ...more

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a azn the other day in ohio. It was honestly the most dialed azn I've ever ridden. She felt amazing. I noticed the azn was instantly responsive , the azn tightness was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god her backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like azns, I own filipinas, chinese, vietnamese, thais, and more. They're good.

It's on sale at Asia if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular azn!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/8/2014 3:22 AM

I miss you bro !

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Hey Topsey, what's up bro? Oh wait, you're not Topsey, you're just someone with Topsey's dick so far in your ass you feel like ...more

LOOOL

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

7/8/2014 3:53 PM

Yall need jesus

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/8/2014 7:32 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Yall need jesus

Remember kiddies, Jesus died for your sins. So if you don't sin, he died for nothing...

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/8/2014 7:46 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Remember kiddies, Jesus died for your sins. So if you don't sin, he died for nothing...

I just went into deep thought.. Or I became a potato

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/8/2014 7:58 PM

Photo

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".