Cant decide between a WTP, Colony, Or Fit frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2014 5:48 PM

Any options i do mainly street and some park. I want a smooth responsive frame and i am about 5,4 height and 117 lb. what are the pros and cons of these companies?

|

10/19/2014 5:59 PM

You do mainly street and park? You mean youre just starting and want to do street and park. You also cant ask just a brand, these companies makes more then one type of frame. You have to be specific

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/19/2014 6:00 PM

You could buy my whole bike. It's a colony frame but 20.75 so it might be a bit long for you

|

Smoke Drink Die

10/19/2014 7:02 PM

Wtp makes some really nice frames
fit does but unlike most people I hated the wifi with a burning passion
I am not a fan of colony

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/19/2014 8:00 PM

Get a fit Benny it sounds like everything you want and comes in the smaller sizes it's even American made too!

|

10/19/2014 8:04 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I am not a fan of ...more

Why did you hate the wifi? Just curioius because i just bought one.
you can tell me via pm so as not to bash fit.

|

Fit wifi, slam bars, demolition stem, shadow seat post, peddals,sprocket ,captive forks.
profile 3 pc cranks, profile mini hubs, odyssey 7ka rims , fit faf white wallz.

10/19/2014 8:20 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Ax600 wrote:

I really am not a fan of 75.5 headtubes combined with tiny back ends. 75 is fine, but for me that .5 degree is a huge difference. It was so bad that I ended up selli bg it the week I got it (used from a local).

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/19/2014 8:21 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Ax600 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I really am not a fan of 75.5 headtubes combined with tiny back ends. 75 is fine, but for me that .5 degree is a huge ...more

Plus at the time I was doing a lot more speedy sketchy shit so that may have played a part in it

|

10/19/2014 8:37 PM

Ax600 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I really am not a fan of 75.5 headtubes combined with tiny back ends. 75 is fine, but for me that .5 degree is a huge ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Plus at the time I was doing a lot more speedy sketchy shit so that may have played a part in it

That's understandable. I am selling my trail boss for a similar reason. I thought I would be riding mostly trails. Turns out all I have been riding is street so I needed a quicker more tech frame.

|

Fit wifi, slam bars, demolition stem, shadow seat post, peddals,sprocket ,captive forks.

10/19/2014 8:41 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Ax600 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Thanks, you gotta be comfortable . That's where confidence comes from.

|

10/19/2014 9:39 PM

Fit van homan frame

|

10/19/2014 10:57 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Ax600 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

To bad you didnt give it more time, when I first bought my Marv, I felt weird about it, I was used to the headtube from my Lacey frame but the short end was a big difference from the usual 13.5. I went back and forth with it,. just takes time when you ride fast. Frame is so much fun, I have the FIT Savage frame arriving Tuesday, truly excited for that even though I still cant ride. Im so used to the different ht degree and fork offsets I switch back and forth without a problem.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/19/2014 11:21 PM

Ax600 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

To bad you didnt give it more time, when I first bought my Marv, I felt weird about it, I was used to the headtube from my ...more

It was too much for me, I was literally falling and eating it because it felt too unstable. I'm on a 75 now and it's a lot more comfortable.
A week is enough time to decide imo

|

10/20/2014 12:12 PM

Id get a WTP Scorpio without a doubt. The trans red 2013 modelo looks fucking good and has good geo for street AnD park.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/20/2014 5:45 PM

Standard STA

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/20/2014 6:28 PM

Cant go wrong with WTP. They have a lifetime warranty on their frames.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

10/20/2014 6:42 PM

WTP Scorpio looks SICK, even better in person. never heard of anyone breaking one, has a warranty if you do.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK