Cant find right hub guards

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2017 3:05 PM

Can some one recommend a front hub guard and rear drive side guard for a Fitbikeco Long 1? Trying to run primo plastic pegs on one side. Tried a Primo DSG Plastic Composite Hub Guard, garbage and didn't fit. also tried a Salt Plus Pro Nylon Front Hub Guard, good quality didn't fit.

|

10/25/2017 3:12 PM

G-Sport Uniguard and Gland, back and front, respectively.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/25/2017 3:25 PM

Thanks Man!

|

10/25/2017 5:41 PM

Get the Eclat Overguard vs the Gsport Uniguard. I've had no issues for almost a year on the Eclat, The Gsport bent in a few months. Either works though , depends on your budget

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/25/2017 6:08 PM

Smithwell115 wrote:

Can some one recommend a front hub guard and rear drive side guard for a Fitbikeco Long 1? Trying to run primo plastic pegs on one side. Tried a Primo DSG Plastic Composite Hub Guard, garbage and didn't fit. also tried a Salt Plus Pro Nylon Front Hub Guard, good quality didn't fit.

Check the guards out at the links below. Both are universal and should fit your set up just fine.

https://www.albes.com/kink-universal-drive-side-guard/

And

https://www.albes.com/mission-universal-front-hub-guard/

|

10/25/2017 7:35 PM

Smithwell115 wrote:

I use a PC DSG as a non-drive hubguard without issue because I refuse to pay 40 bucks for a chromoly guard, and alloy guards suck in my personal experience. How did it not fit?

A buddy swears by the Eclat Overguard.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

10/26/2017 7:09 AM

Smithwell115 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I use a PC DSG as a non-drive hubguard without issue because I refuse to pay 40 bucks for a chromoly guard, and alloy guards suck in my personal experience. How did it not fit?

A buddy swears by the Eclat Overguard.

I'm not even sure they sent me the right one it looks different in the pic and just said primo on it. It was plastic, and yes I know plastic isn't that strong, i tightened it not a crazy amount , but it warped. It said it was supposed to fit nine tooth and up as well but it rubbed no matter how you put it on. I looked back at the reviews and people had the same problem.

|

10/26/2017 8:18 AM

Smithwell115 wrote:

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Check the guards out at the links below. Both are universal and should fit your set up just fine.

https://www.albes.com/kink-universal-drive-side-guard/

And

https://www.albes.com/mission-universal-front-hub-guard/

These are the 2 guards I got for my drive side and had no issues installing them and they have been great.

|