Can't pinch cranks for barspins at ALL

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2019 12:03 PM

Hello everyone. I have this problem, where I can't get myself to pinch my crank with my heel for barspins. I literally only pinch the seat. The problem starts when I jump to start the barspin, I put too much pressure on my back foot, making my cranks spin backwards. Because of that, I can't keep my front foot at a 90 degree angle with my leg. For this reason I extend my foot, and can't pinch the crank at all. I have a video so you can see what actually happens:

It's annoying because I started trying my first barspins back in September last years and still haven't "mastered" it right, even though I can land it and roll away. I even thought about stop doing barspins at all...
Any tips?
|

6/3/2019 1:11 PM

Stfu that was a great hop bar.

|

6/3/2019 1:13 PM

jbales wrote:

Hahah, thanks man. But still I feel like the way I bar wouldn't be good enough to do it from bigger shit just because it feels like it's not stable enough...

|

6/3/2019 1:35 PM

Plenty of people don’t pinch anything. Repetition is key with pretty much everything

|

6/3/2019 1:35 PM

jbales wrote:

lil.pav wrote:

Hahah, thanks man. But still I feel like the way I bar wouldn't be good enough to do it from bigger shit just because it feels like it's not stable enough...

Did you just start landing them? Because that one looked great to me. Just keep at it, I'm sure it'll become more comfortable.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/3/2019 1:42 PM

jbales wrote:

lil.pav wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Did you just start landing them? Because that one looked great to me. Just keep at it, I'm sure it'll become more comfortable.

I mean pfff, as I mentioned before I started trying my first ones back in september last year. I started doing them the way I do probably like january?

|

6/3/2019 9:49 PM

My barspin look like you and i hate it . I wish can keep my left foot at a 90 degree angle, landed but uncomfortable . someone teach how to barspin look like jordan godwin lol

|

6/3/2019 10:00 PM

Humblebrag

|

6/3/2019 11:33 PM

Fuck you haha. I can't even bring myself to let go of the bars, I wish I could do one that clean

|

6/4/2019 4:55 AM

I've been able to barspin since like 2001, and mine don't even look that good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura