Can't ride and it sucks(FNLC THREAD)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 2:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 2:08 PM

So i found out i have a Ganglion Cyst in my left wrist (Benign tumor) And i can't put pressure on it or it hurts and can get bigger.
So I'm not able to ride until i get it removed... which will be atleast 3 months... thought I'd let my fellow vital members know.
Anything keeping you off the bike?

Also i wasn't sure if i should post this in the general bmx section or not... Because i mean the topic is BMX... but also sickness soo... yeah.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:11 PM

o wow sorry to hear that im still awaiting a call from my dotcor telling me if i have mono , that would really kill the rest of my summer

|

8/16/2013 2:12 PM

chad88 wrote:

o wow sorry to hear that im still awaiting a call from my dotcor telling me if i have mono , that would really kill the rest of my summer

Yeah, I mean i haven't rode much this summer anyways but now that i know i have this cyst it really pisses me off. But ehh i guess it could be worse

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 2:20 PM

That blows. I just got my BB and headset bearings in the mail and set up my new frame today! Missed the best week of weather for riding, but oh well... gonna ride all night once it gets cooler out.

|

8/16/2013 2:31 PM

I screwed up my back and intercostal muscles this tuesday and i woke up thursday ready to die haha i couldnt move my back at all. my dad eventually gave me a compression massage so i could move again and actually breath deeply. If you dont know what an intercostal muscle is, it is the muscle that deals with your floating ribs and moves them and stuff, so if i get a whole lungfull of air im in a lot of pain haha, plus my back is locked up. I still ride, just not comfortably..

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/16/2013 2:34 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I screwed up my back and intercostal muscles this tuesday and i woke up thursday ready to die haha i couldnt move my back at all. my dad eventually gave me a compression massage so i could move again and actually breath deeply. If you dont know what an intercostal muscle is, it is the muscle that deals with your floating ribs and moves them and stuff, so if i get a whole lungfull of air im in a lot of pain haha, plus my back is locked up. I still ride, just not comfortably..

Shit.. i was right... It could be worse. That sucks to hear man, im sorry.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:37 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I did the same thing last winter nosebonking a fucking curb of all things, lol hurt like a bitch, I thought I'd broke my ribs, I couldn't breath.

Went to hospital and Dr told me to take anti inflamatories 3 times a day for a week, and rest. I was off my bike for 4weeks. Get well soon bro, I feel your pain

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/16/2013 2:43 PM

Sux mate, 3months is a long time to not ride. Hope everything goes well with the operation.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/16/2013 2:48 PM

Ok... Whats with the (FNLC THREAD) Shit? I am confused

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:50 PM

Friday night looser's club thread.
The wild card thread in general on a dead friday.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/16/2013 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 2:52 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Friday night looser's club thread.
The wild card thread in general on a dead friday.

Haha oh ok then tongue I guess yay? I have no life -__-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 3:00 PM

1/4" Sublax in my right shoulder.

I had surgery to repair a crushed ACJ when i was 18 (8 years ago) & the fucking idiot Surgeon fucked my entire shoulder socket (Which i didn't know at the time) 6 Years ago i moved to another county in the UK & went to a better hospital. The Surgeon there told me that whoever had done the operation had taken away so much bone that he had totally destabilized the joint. Over the past 8 years i had noticed my arm would kinda wobble in & out of the socket & then make a reeeeally loud sucking popping noise. Which i am now told was a minor sublax which has lead up to the major sublax now which has not returned to the socket. So basically my arm/shoulder is dislocated 1/4". I am taking Gabapentin, Tramadol & Morphine for Pain Relief. Honestly it is the worst pain imaginable x 25. I cannot even begin to explain it. Even with all those pain killers & nerve blockers i still have this dull sore ache & that's pretty draining in itself.

I wont even go into the head injury & all the shit i went through with that one!

|

8/16/2013 2:59 PM

Topsey wrote:

I had surgery to repair a crushed ACJ when i was 18 (8 years ago) & the fucking idiot Surgeon fucked my entire shoulder socket (Which i didn't know at the time) 6 Years ago i moved to another county in the UK & went to a better hospital. The Surgeon there told me that whoever had done the operation had taken away so much bone that he had totally destabilized the joint. Over the past 8 years i had noticed my arm would kinda wobble in & out of the socket & then make a reeeeally loud sucking popping noise. Which i am now told was a minor sublax which has lead up to the major sublax now which has not returned to the socket. So basically my arm/shoulder is dislocated 1/4". I am taking Gabapentin, Tramadol & Morphine for Pain Relief. Honestly it is the worst pain imaginable x 25. I cannot even begin to explain it. Even with all those pain killers & nerve blockers i still have this dull sore ache & that's pretty draining in itself.

I wont even go into the head injury & all the shit i went through with that one!

didn't you tell me about your head injury on the skype group?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 3:08 PM

Yup, i did.

|

8/16/2013 3:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Yup, i did.

yeah, sucks man... I should be thankful i guess.. My problem isn't shit compared.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 3:23 PM

Want to be best forum friends forever?

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/16/2013 3:27 PM

LDewey wrote:

Haha uhhh why did i do something right?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 3:32 PM

LDewey wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

We both joined vital in June, 2 days apart. That's not special?

|

8/16/2013 3:34 PM

LDewey wrote:

Haha i guess it is :O I didn't notice that... Vital fuck buddies wink

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 3:46 PM

dude so its a kind of cancer?? Are you gona have chimio , radio or something?

|

8/16/2013 3:52 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

No lol.. a benign tumor means it is non cancerous.. Thank god.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 3:55 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

LDewey wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

It begins.

|

8/16/2013 4:01 PM

LDewey wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

LDewey wrote:

It begins.

Photo
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 4:06 PM

I got a big lump in my lower left stomach taking a week off if it doesn't shrink or go away I gotta get it checked out......I'm hoping its not a hernia.......injury and time off riding sucks man

|

8/16/2013 4:07 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I got a big lump in my lower left stomach taking a week off if it doesn't shrink or go away I gotta get it checked out......I'm hoping its not a hernia.......injury and time off riding sucks man

I hate you... i'm on your shitlist :'(

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 4:10 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

realy? great you must be happy its not shitty

|

8/16/2013 4:14 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

funfrontbrake wrote:

realy? great you must be happy its not shitty

Well it still hurts like a mother fucker when i use it.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 4:22 PM

Topsey wrote:

DUDE, You're fucked up!!
No seriously i feel bad for you in a way. Your past time has been kinda taken away from you (which is why you know so much and why we love you(no homo)) but from what i have heard you said that about 8 years ago you fucking shred but now you can't do that much due to pain. sad

Will you ever get back ta at least 90%?

|

Bruh

8/16/2013 4:56 PM

Well It doesn't help that i just checked my bike out and it has a bent sprocket, and i also bent my bars from tightening the faceplate of my stem way too tight. Lovely -__-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 5:03 PM

I am going to try really, really hard! I know i need Surgery to fix my shoulder now (Again!) & i have been told the Surgeon will take steps to rebuild the joint/shoulder basically so it wont Sublax again. I might loose some movement, mostly above my chest height so riding shouldn't be an issue. I will need months of rehab & i will have to do a lot of weight training to get some strength back in my muscles as a lot of them have wastage, not just my right arm too because i pretty much let myself go when it comes to fitness. I'm getting the BSD/Eclat bike built up, it will probably be finished around Xmas now due to the release dates of the Blind Freecoaster but as i'm sure you know the NHS is great for waiting times! I'll do my very best to get fit, i will just go our for little rides on the BSD (Got to sort my fucking Insulin out for longer rides/shredding) but l hope to be 85-90% when i am "Fixed". Then i'm pretty sure it will be a long time re-learning things & trying to push myself to progress again. I hate to think this, but i think it will more than likely be closing in on or into 2015 when i am back shredding properly!

|