Can't stand this fucking heat...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2012 8:49 AM

I live in North Carolina and it's supposed to hit over 102. I can't ride and there's nothing to fucking do. Even my mom said she'd like if I didn't ride today. Is it as hot where you guys are? I know more southern states are, but I here where I used to live in New York its almost the same temperature. It's fucking stupid. I know this is kind of a rant but whatever.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2012 8:53 AM

whaaaaa, go to lake norman....

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/29/2012 8:56 AM

Its 84 here now, only gonna reach a high of 87. Pretty decent weather for riding.

|

6/29/2012 9:32 AM

102 here and its too fucking hot to do anything. Can't wait for fall to roll around, miss those 75 degree temps

|

6/29/2012 9:52 AM

It's about 90 right now but I just got a poolcool

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

6/29/2012 10:08 AM

its like mid 90's every day untill about 5 here

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/29/2012 10:25 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

come help build trails cracker

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

6/29/2012 10:44 AM

during summer its over 100 everyday here and we still ride just drink ALOT of water and suck it up

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

6/29/2012 10:51 AM

That awkward moment when Fahrenheit temperatures mean absolutely nothing to you.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/29/2012 11:22 AM

Derek_Bolz wrote:

That awkward moment when Fahrenheit temperatures mean absolutely nothing to you.

Haha. I wish everyone just used Celsius and metric units. It would be so much easier.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/29/2012 11:45 AM

pretty sure its about to pour here, but even if it was 75 degrees and perfectly sunny with a skatepark in my backyard and a bike there waiting for me there, i couldnt ride, sucks being injured.so be glad you have your health!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/29/2012 11:57 AM

carjakester wrote:

pretty sure its about to pour here, but even if it was 75 degrees and perfectly sunny with a skatepark in my backyard and a bike there waiting for me there, i couldnt ride, sucks being injured.so be glad you have your health!

Fuck yeah. We always worry about the stupid little stuff when we should just quit whining and go ride

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/29/2012 12:18 PM

rideallday661 wrote:

during summer its over 100 everyday here and we still ride just drink ALOT of water and suck it up

I can suck it up, my friends can't.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2012 12:37 PM

in az, 110 today, definitly too hot to ride

|

6/29/2012 12:57 PM

ride4jesus1111 wrote:

tell jesus to turn the heat down!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/29/2012 1:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Mattix wrote:

come help build trails cracker

if your digging in this heat you crazy, i only do dawn patrol for digging in the summer

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/29/2012 5:59 PM

its 107 here.. i ride but since i have been flying solo lately i just ride for like an hour and then come home and chill for a little while and repeat... its not bad but the heat makes you so damn lazy... i always get super sleepy whenever i ride in this heat...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/29/2012 7:00 PM

I chilled in my pool all day till like 6 and came out around 630-640ish when it started cooling down a bit, shit sucks cause I love riding haha

|

6/29/2012 7:04 PM

its been 90+ the last few days here. sucks. work is so hot.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/29/2012 7:08 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

its been 90+ the last few days here. sucks. work is so hot.

soo wait what your telling me is that during the heatwave it only raises your temp up to 90+? its official... im moving my ass up to michigan!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/29/2012 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2012 3:54 AM

It's like 85ish here but I never even ride till night time anyways. I didn't even notice the heat wave...

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/29/2012 8:51 PM

When it gets hot i just go to a big building with shade and some trees and ride when it starts to get to hot i chill it for a bit then i start again nothing much. Although i do hate hot weather i feel sorry for the people in las vegas >.>

|

6/30/2012 3:42 AM

been 105+ all week and i still ride.

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/30/2012 3:43 AM

ride4jesus1111 wrote:

whyre you selling your bike, i saw it on craigslistsad

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/30/2012 3:51 AM

It's just rained where I live. I hate this country's weather so goddamn much :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/30/2012 6:07 AM

ride4jesus1111 wrote:

Garett_Kanters wrote:

whyre you selling your bike, i saw it on craigslistsad

looking for somethin different, tired of the low slung frame

|

6/30/2012 10:07 AM

35 degree celcius (im from novascotia)

|

6/30/2012 3:08 PM

stay f-it wrote:

35 degree celcius (im from novascotia)

We don't do celcius.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844