Can't wait

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2010 10:29 AM

It's summer and you know what comes then.... X-Games! I can't wait. I love watching the mega ramp, street, park, and vert all in one place.

|

6/12/2010 10:30 AM

I WANT IT IN PHILLY! now!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/12/2010 10:35 AM

when tehy gonna be on?

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

6/12/2010 10:35 AM

OHIO IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

6/12/2010 10:36 AM

mikelee wrote:

when tehy gonna be on?

July 29 to Aug. 1

|

6/12/2010 10:37 AM

sunday color. wrote:

OHIO IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE

NO FLORIDA! haha seriously. that would be cool!

|

6/12/2010 10:38 AM

Effting wrote:

I WANT IT IN PHILLY! now!

it only happened there once right?

|

6/12/2010 10:42 AM

I can't wait either. I'm going to the Colosseum to see it live!

|

6/12/2010 10:43 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I can't wait either. I'm going to the Colosseum to see it live!

That's awesome. lucky. tongue

|

6/12/2010 10:45 AM

JAMIE BESTWICK FTW

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

6/12/2010 10:45 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I can't wait either. I'm going to the Colosseum to see it live!

bobminthy wrote:

That's awesome. lucky. tongue

Yeah I've been going for the past two years smile

|

6/12/2010 10:46 AM

mikelee wrote:

JAMIE BESTWICK FTW

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

|

6/12/2010 10:46 AM

mikelee wrote:

when tehy gonna be on?

bobminthy wrote:

July 29 to Aug. 1

this

|

6/12/2010 10:48 AM

mikelee wrote:

JAMIE BESTWICK FTW

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

MORGAN WADE FTW

|

6/12/2010 10:49 AM

mikelee wrote:

JAMIE BESTWICK FTW

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

bobminthy wrote:

MORGAN WADE FTW

DAKOTAH ROCHE FTW

|

6/12/2010 10:49 AM

mikelee wrote:

JAMIE BESTWICK FTW

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

bobminthy wrote:

MORGAN WADE FTW

Ok, now we just named the winners for each category. Vert, street, park.
Wait! we forgot mega ramp!

|

6/12/2010 10:51 AM

well actually park most likely will be daniel dhers. he always wins cuz he's awesome. haha

|

6/12/2010 10:51 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

bobminthy wrote:

MORGAN WADE FTW

bobminthy wrote:

Ok, now we just named the winners for each category. Vert, street, park.
Wait! we forgot mega ramp!

KEVIN ROBINSON FTW

|

6/12/2010 10:52 AM

bobminthy wrote:

MORGAN WADE FTW

bobminthy wrote:

Ok, now we just named the winners for each category. Vert, street, park.
Wait! we forgot mega ramp!

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

KEVIN ROBINSON FTW

aww. you beat me to it. i was just typing this.

|

6/12/2010 10:52 AM

bobminthy wrote:

well actually park most likely will be daniel dhers. he always wins cuz he's awesome. haha

I would like to see Scotty Cranmer win gold again. He's such a nice down to earth guy.

|

6/12/2010 10:53 AM

bobminthy wrote:

Ok, now we just named the winners for each category. Vert, street, park.
Wait! we forgot mega ramp!

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

KEVIN ROBINSON FTW

bobminthy wrote:

aww. you beat me to it. i was just typing this.

Oh sorry. sad

|

6/12/2010 10:54 AM

bobminthy wrote:

well actually park most likely will be daniel dhers. he always wins cuz he's awesome. haha

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I would like to see Scotty Cranmer win gold again. He's such a nice down to earth guy.

wow, are you reading my mind? as i type these things an email pops up saying you replied and your saying what im typing. its almost.... cool laughing

|

6/12/2010 10:59 AM

bobminthy wrote:

well actually park most likely will be daniel dhers. he always wins cuz he's awesome. haha

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I would like to see Scotty Cranmer win gold again. He's such a nice down to earth guy.

bobminthy wrote:

wow, are you reading my mind? as i type these things an email pops up saying you replied and your saying what im typing. its almost.... cool laughing

hahaha really? That's really funny. Did you get my friend request earlier?

|

6/12/2010 11:00 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I would like to see Scotty Cranmer win gold again. He's such a nice down to earth guy.

bobminthy wrote:

wow, are you reading my mind? as i type these things an email pops up saying you replied and your saying what im typing. its almost.... cool laughing

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

hahaha really? That's really funny. Did you get my friend request earlier?

Never mind you got it. Thanks for the add bro! tongue

|

6/12/2010 11:01 AM

bobminthy wrote:

wow, are you reading my mind? as i type these things an email pops up saying you replied and your saying what im typing. its almost.... cool laughing

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

hahaha really? That's really funny. Did you get my friend request earlier?

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Never mind you got it. Thanks for the add bro! tongue

no prob. smile

|

6/12/2010 11:02 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

GARRETT REYNOLDS FTW

bobminthy wrote:

MORGAN WADE FTW

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

DAKOTAH ROCHE FTW

SETH HARRISON FTW

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

6/12/2010 11:04 AM

Effting wrote:

I WANT IT IN PHILLY! now!

bobminthy wrote:

it only happened there once right?

i believe so, or twice i went to it

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/12/2010 11:04 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

SETH HARRISON FTW

THIS FTW

|

6/12/2010 11:08 AM

Though here's one thing i hate and can't understand. Why did they drop bmx dirt a while ago?!?!?!?! that was one of my favorites! What's next? dropping bmx street?

|

6/12/2010 11:10 AM

bobminthy wrote:

Though here's one thing i hate and can't understand. Why did they drop bmx dirt a while ago?!?!?!?! that was one of my favorites! What's next? dropping bmx street?

I don't know. I don't think The Home Depot Center had a place for it. I wish it was still there not at the Colosseum tho. sad

|