Capital BMX Presents: DO THE DAMN TOUR - A country-wide tour of Street Jams!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2020 6:01 PM

Got a bus recently, now I’m going to use it to grow BMX all across the land.

I’m starting by hosting 10 Jams along the East Coast, then I will announce the next 10, and so forth. My goal is to host a street jam in every major city in the U.S. over the span of the next 2 years.

Just keep an eye out on the @capitalbmxbrand social media pages for info regarding future jams as I begin organizing them. This requires help in advance from local riders so please feel free to reach out once I’ve announced that I’m doing jams in your area.

This is also a great opportunity to collaborate with any local BMX brands or shops in the areas I’ll be in, so I appreciate any and all recommendations there!!

See you all at some point sooner than later (if you’re in America that is haha) 👏 Photo
Photo
Art by @ebenfischer

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/5/2020 6:26 PM

Maybe Detroit some day....

Sounds awesome!

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

12/5/2020 6:49 PM

Des Moines, Iowa is getting a huge plaza as we speak!

|

12/5/2020 6:52 PM

Brandon_Jontz wrote:

Des Moines, Iowa is getting a huge plaza as we speak!

No bikes😭

We can def take it over with a street jam thoo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/5/2020 6:55 PM

I will have to check our local board and see what the final answer was on it. It was kind of getting tossed back and forth for awhile.

|

12/5/2020 7:11 PM

Dope as fuck, wish I was anywhere nearby

|

12/8/2020 10:54 PM

Better bring your bus to Minneapolis guy.

|

12/9/2020 4:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2020 4:57 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Better bring your bus to Minneapolis guy.

This, and leave part of a day to shred the St Cloud skateplaza (its about an hour drive from Minneapolis area)

Also, I suggest making sure you check on local covid gathering mandates etc just to ensure you don't set up something, get a crowd of like 50-100 people and get shut down immediately.

I know come summer a lot of that is out the window, but I would hate to see you pump a ton of work into all these jams to get shut down and/or in legal trouble from it. Take a little time to contact the city halls of those places and ask about it. 100% worth it to avoid issues.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2020 4:59 AM

Come to Houston, my local bike shop has indoor ramps

|

It’s all bmx

12/9/2020 6:22 AM

Come to Omaha, NE as well. We got a lot of hidden gems

|

Husky Nation Member

12/9/2020 7:10 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Dope as fuck, wish I was anywhere nearby

Hopefully add a New England date when the spring rolls around!

|

Style matters