Car Guy's

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2008 2:28 PM

any one else on this site really big into car's b4 i started bmx i was and sill am ("Car Cazy") i guess and soon i'll taking automotive classes at a tech school

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/23/2008 2:37 PM

yea i like cars... but it depends on what kind of cars your talking about.

i like some muscle cars like the gto, road runner, judge, and them type. but im into imports a little bit too. i like the 98 toyota supra with the tt on it. but i also like the maxda rx7 te . lets not for get about the skyline r34. god i love them import "muscle" cars .

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/23/2008 2:42 PM

yeah i lov the Skyline 2 i like all cars

|

Out tha game

7/23/2008 3:00 PM

im into trucks does that count i love me considering i have 4

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

7/23/2008 3:01 PM

i like cars

|

7/23/2008 3:06 PM

cars im mopar for life

|

bmx fuuuuuuuuuuun

7/23/2008 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2008 3:11 PM

hemi_bmx wrote:

cars im mopar for life

i see that mopar's awsome but they dont have the best rep 4 reliability

|

Out tha game

7/23/2008 3:28 PM

hemi_bmx wrote:

cars im mopar for life

Mr Wilson wrote:

lol aint that the truth !! my father has a chevy k20 3/4 ton 4x4 and its 350 motor has bin threw 3 trucks !!! it has over 400,000 hard earned miles (its a plow and wood truck) and all that has bin replace was the cam and we just did that last year. but chevy motors have weaknesses too. lets see if anyone knows one or 2 of them.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/23/2008 3:38 PM

i have a 94 suberan 4x4 1500 375 thousand on it its been a work horse from day one and the only thing i do to it is change the oil and put gas in it and it runs top notch oh yea i had to replace the waterpump, i dont like more parts i had a 95 dokota with 54K on it 318 4x4 blew the motor and never beat on it had a 01 dokota v6 4x4 with 174K and blew the head gasket ford sucks just as bad i had a 06 f250 heavy duty with a v10 that was 4x4 crew cab and long box and the dam thing ovaled out some hole that my crank shaft goes through I love my chevys never had any problems wit em

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

7/23/2008 3:42 PM

im not old enough to drive yet but i love cars and motorcycles cause my dad owns a shop and ive grown up around them but i like tunners not ricers tuners r34 r33 r32 rx7 the oldschool corolas s14 s15 basicaly the drift cars

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 3:56 PM

DD33^_^ wrote:

im not old enough to drive yet but i love cars and motorcycles cause my dad owns a shop and ive grown up around them but i like tunners not ricers tuners r34 r33 r32 rx7 the oldschool corolas s14 s15 basicaly the drift cars

and ricers would be the honda civic lmfao !!! but yea im down with tuners. i love em !!! some of em get mad hp when modded just a little bit. you ever see the 1400 rhp supra on youtube ? frigging nuts !!! fast as all hell. the imports are great short runners but anything too long and they will get their asses kicked by an old big block or even a old v8 sb. but i have seen a civic type R take out a vett on the high way. not by much maybe a half a car but it did win some how. i dont think it was a stock type R though. i do know the kid had a t4 turbo in it. but still. a 300 hp civic took out a 500 hp vett !! dont get me wrong i love the american muscle but i hat when the "older" guy shoot their mouth off saying a 4 or 6 banger import cant amount to shit. so yea in that race i was cheering for the import (even though it was a civic witch i dont care for) allot because the guy in the vett is a dick !!! dum sucka lost 200.00 in that "harmless" run.

ok anyway older chevy motors are known for the water pumps and cams going bad. the cams were made of crappy soft metal and the water pumps kept blowing out seal. we had to do our water pump about 2 or 3 times. but who cares they are only about 20-30 bucks for our truck.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 4:41 PM

there should be a vitalcar.com

|

7/23/2008 4:57 PM

motobmx752 wrote:

there should be a vitalcar.com

i agree !!!

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 4:59 PM

i drive a lifted 87 pathfinder, if you correct for tires, it has around 260K on it. I drive it eveywhere i aint scurred. But anymore, the vehicles aint made to last. Chryslers automatic transmissions never seem to make it past 100K and if they do your lucky. My old boss has an 06 gmc pickup, probly only has maybe 25K on it, trans arleady went out. Ive had a few 78 ford trucks, them things dont die. but any more cars are just shit, idc what model they are.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

7/23/2008 5:04 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

i drive a lifted 87 pathfinder, if you correct for tires, it has around 260K on it. I drive it eveywhere i aint scurred. But anymore, the vehicles aint made to last. Chryslers automatic transmissions never seem to make it past 100K and if they do your lucky. My old boss has an 06 gmc pickup, probly only has maybe 25K on it, trans arleady went out. Ive had a few 78 ford trucks, them things dont die. but any more cars are just shit, idc what model they are.

yea i herd the newer gm trannies sucked ass. ours is a old turbo400 trans.... aka bullet proof. probably about 100 pounds or so of good ole cast iron lmao . not a fun thing to change out.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 5:10 PM

ya stuff aint made like it used to be, GM stuff is made i mexico i think. Both the owners of the place i used to work out (along with the one that the trans went out) they both have chevy pickups, they have both had more then one wheel bearing go out, and you cant even get the front end to stay alligned, they eat tires up so fast. They always talked shit on fords, mainlly couse i like them (the older ones) yet one of our customeres had an f150 that we serviced regularly. It had 240K on it and it was relativly new, and nothing has gone wrong with it. But there new chevs keep breaking..i love it..haha.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/23/2008 5:17 PM

hemi_bmx wrote:

cars im mopar for life

Mr Wilson wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

lol aint that the truth !! my father has a chevy k20 3/4 ton 4x4 and its 350 motor has bin threw 3 trucks !!! it has over 400,000 hard earned miles (its a plow and wood truck) and all that has bin replace was the cam and we just did that last year. but chevy motors have weaknesses too. lets see if anyone knows one or 2 of them.

it depends if its a 2 bolt or a four bolt main the 2 bolt mains are junk. it might as well be a papper weight besides that an the cams goin at like 150,000 ive never had anyother problems with a chevy motor. ive built a few in my day. now i got a 88 jeep comanche with the 2.5 amc motor in it that i want to put a 4 link in an air bag it

|

I'M HUNTING BUNNIES

7/23/2008 5:19 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

ya stuff aint made like it used to be, GM stuff is made i mexico i think. Both the owners of the place i used to work out (along with the one that the trans went out) they both have chevy pickups, they have both had more then one wheel bearing go out, and you cant even get the front end to stay alligned, they eat tires up so fast. They always talked shit on fords, mainlly couse i like them (the older ones) yet one of our customeres had an f150 that we serviced regularly. It had 240K on it and it was relativly new, and nothing has gone wrong with it. But there new chevs keep breaking..i love it..haha.

lol yea im not a ford guy but i must admit their newer stuff is 10x better than gm newer hunks of stinking shit. id take a new super duty over any newer gm !! i kinda want a new tundra in a way. i see good reviews on them.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 5:24 PM

Mr Wilson wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

doogie259 wrote:

it depends if its a 2 bolt or a four bolt main the 2 bolt mains are junk. it might as well be a papper weight besides that an the cams goin at like 150,000 ive never had anyother problems with a chevy motor. ive built a few in my day. now i got a 88 jeep comanche with the 2.5 amc motor in it that i want to put a 4 link in an air bag it

its a 2 bolt main but we do have a spare motor for it thats a 4 bolt main. only problem is... the 4 bolt main engine needs new pistons and rings. 3 cylinders are dead.

my brother had a 2.5 jeep yj and now has a 2.5 cheerokee . them are some powerful 4 bangers. the yj pulled an old jeep cj out of 2 feet of water in 2wd on a little "trip" we took threw a deep creek.

ill never ever rip on a 2.5 or 3.4 liter jeep motor !! never i tell ya !!!!!

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 5:27 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

lol yea im not a ford guy but i must admit their newer stuff is 10x better than gm newer hunks of stinking shit. id take a new super duty over any newer gm !! i kinda want a new tundra in a way. i see good reviews on them.

those new toyotas are the ugliest things i have ever seen. basicly they looked at nissans tundra, found the weak points, and beefed up whatever went wrong. i have serviced one of those new tundras..its a pain in the ass. it takes longer to take off there bash guards then it does to service the truck. if someone were to give me a choice between an old beat up 78 ford truck, or a brand new tundra. Id take the ford.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

7/23/2008 5:31 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

those new toyotas are the ugliest things i have ever seen. basicly they looked at nissans tundra, found the weak points, and beefed up whatever went wrong. i have serviced one of those new tundras..its a pain in the ass. it takes longer to take off there bash guards then it does to service the truck. if someone were to give me a choice between an old beat up 78 ford truck, or a brand new tundra. Id take the ford.

lol ok good point. but still... gotta keep an open mind ya know ? i love the older truck too but they are like virgin chicks ....... hard to find a nice one. lmfao but yea man i get ya .

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/23/2008 6:14 PM

What are your thoughts about old VWS? I own a 1963 Vw Beetle, with the canvas sunroof. Runs and drives, not sure about milage or anything. Those things are as basic as it gets without being a Go kart with a 5 hp briggs motor on it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura