Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2012 4:23 AM

Cool pictures of riding! :3

[LINK TO IMAGE]
My favourite trick ever.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Tailwhip on a gap like 3-4 meters out of a bank :3

Reaaaallly shit truckdriver (not sure if my facebook settings will let you guys see it, but WOW)

Post tricks you're working on/learned! :3

|

2/3/2012 8:02 AM

I can't get photos because my friends suck when it comes to a SLRs. I tried to teach 'em but they just can't do it but snap the picture.

Sick photos BTW.

|

2/3/2012 3:46 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

I can't get photos because my friends suck when it comes to a SLRs. I tried to teach 'em but they just can't do it but snap the picture.

Sick photos BTW.

Thanks man,
I just screenshot video, it's not like I'm gunna send them to a magazine for anything.

|

2/3/2012 4:05 PM

i have a option on my camera to take multiple pictures & i just pick which one i want

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

2/3/2012 4:32 PM

haha nice
truck was so sketchy

|

2/3/2012 4:53 PM

i just started trying nacs, but i just bearly get my foot over my back wheel, yours are legit!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/3/2012 9:38 PM

Barspins on hips (in photo) I also can now 270 bar hips (dont have a pic of that yet)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Barspin Disaster
[LINK TO IMAGE]
I also am hyped on learning trucks, air bars over 2 ft. out, disaster 180 in, nollie barspin, 360 to fakie above coping, feeble swith 360 out.

|

2/4/2012 7:40 PM

That's some legit shit man!

I have the worst Barspins ever, my catch is disgusting and I'm not confident with them sad

|

2/4/2012 7:41 PM

cardambass wrote:

i just started trying nacs, but i just bearly get my foot over my back wheel, yours are legit!

Just send it man!
I try to tuck it up really far and extend really far, but I don't kick out much at all.
It depends how you want to do it really.

|

2/4/2012 9:05 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

That's some legit shit man!

I have the worst Barspins ever, my catch is disgusting and I'm not confident with them sad

Yeah thanks man!
Barspins just take a lot of practice man you got em. My bars a dialed, but I wish i could whip as good as you! mine are very inconsistent...

|

2/4/2012 9:40 PM

|

2/4/2012 11:17 PM

i learned nosepress/ nosemanual to disaster tonight at the skatepark.

can haz cookie?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/4/2012 11:19 PM

chazdout wrote:

That's sick man!
I really want a cam like that!
I had 180 bars for a day on everything but i can't get em again sad

And SoCal: whips are cool and all, but if ya ain't running pads it's pretty much asking to tear your legs off.

|

2/4/2012 11:24 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i learned nosepress/ nosemanual to disaster tonight at the skatepark.

can haz cookie?

My mate Noah (flow) has been chucking those! They look super cool.
I can only sorta do it on banks :/

Yes, you can haz cookie.

|

2/7/2012 2:57 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

That's sick man!
I really want a cam like that!
I had 180 bars for a day on everything but i can't get em again sad

And SoCal: whips are cool and all, but if ya ain't running pads it's pretty much asking to tear your legs off.

yeah man i always wear pads!

|