Chad Kerley on Rockstar

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2014 11:08 PM

Yeaup. CK signature drinks , coming to a local corner store near you.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/1/2014 11:21 PM

In the same thread he gave a bike to mac miller

|

4/1/2014 11:23 PM

Photo
|

4/1/2014 11:30 PM

I don't get it. You all say you don't like him yet you make a big fuss when he gets a new sponsor or signature part? Does it really matter?

|

4/1/2014 11:34 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I don't get it. You all say you don't like him yet you make a big fuss when he gets a new sponsor or signature part? Does it really matter?

It's something to do when we have nothing else to do but complain in our pathetic lives wherevin the end, it never really matters. I'm just a complaining sack of meat wasting oxygen and other resources.

|

4/1/2014 11:36 PM

I don't drink Rockstar anyway, but now every little fucker will think drinking a Rockstar will make you able to do a 180 bar to half cab manual bar to barspin to nose manual barspin to 180 half cab barspin out.

|

4/1/2014 11:44 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

It's something to do when we have nothing else to do but complain in our pathetic lives wherevin the end, it never really matters. I'm just a complaining sack of meat wasting oxygen and other resources.

I see, fair enough then haha.

|

4/2/2014 1:19 AM

I like rockstar Haha.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/2/2014 6:45 AM

Monsters better

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/2/2014 7:21 AM

Mtn dew kickstars are better but good for him. mtn dew is the best soda ever made.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/2/2014 8:17 AM

Hatin on chad is just trendy. You'd love to be able to do what he does, just in different lines/style or whatever. End of the day he's pushin bmx, puts out great stuff and put in effort, so yeah, well done to him

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/2/2014 8:55 AM

Two drink sponsors! Congrats to him!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/2/2014 9:04 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Hatin on chad is just trendy. You'd love to be able to do what he does, just in different lines/style or whatever. End of the day he's pushin bmx, puts out great stuff and put in effort, so yeah, well done to him

haters gonna hate..

|

4/2/2014 9:24 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

haters gonna hate..

Ain't that the truth.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/2/2014 9:49 AM

Rockstar sucks. Red bull all the way. For some reason sugar free red bull gets me off the fucking wall ahah

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/2/2014 9:49 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Rockstar sucks. Red bull all the way. For some reason sugar free red bull gets me off the fucking wall ahah

red bull sucks.

|

4/2/2014 9:53 AM

I like Rockstar better than Monster or Red Bull.
Whatever though. Energy drinks are absolutely horrible for your health anyway. Lol.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/2/2014 10:15 AM

If it was some other sponsor like mtn dew id be all "hell yeah!" I just don't drink any energy drinks. They are pretty bad for you. One of the people redbull sponsored got blood clots from all the redbull he drank. But yeah, good for him, he's kinda stopped being a robo rider, he's been throwing down some creative stuff.

|

4/2/2014 10:38 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Monsters better

Burns definitely the best.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 11:29 AM

Redbull for the win .....maybe rockstar will give him the energy to ride faster ..... He could use more speed

|

4/2/2014 11:31 AM

Red bull is too expensive guys

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 11:37 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Mtn dew kickstars are better but good for him. mtn dew is the best soda ever made.

Mtn Dew is also known to cause cancer and Parkinson's disease! I refuse to drink that death juice.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/2/2014 11:40 AM

Good for Chad! I don't really drink RockStar though.

I drink Red Bull more than anything but I don't get the big ass cans! I stick with the 8oz's.

|

YouTube

4/2/2014 11:43 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I drink Red Bull more than anything but I don't get the big ass cans! I stick with the 8oz's.

Since when are there big red bull cans!!!????

SHit, we miss a lot of stuff here.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 11:49 AM

T-rider wrote:

I mean the 12oz and the 16oz. I guess they really aren't that big but that's what I meant. Haha

|

YouTube

4/2/2014 11:51 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Mtn Dew is also known to cause cancer and Parkinson's disease! I refuse to drink that death juice.

soda isn't good for you in general neither is energy drinks people have heart attacks from them but people still drink them.. Oh well.

|

4/2/2014 12:17 PM

Stocksy wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

I mean the 12oz and the 16oz. I guess they really aren't that big but that's what I meant. Haha

I dont know how much does the can weight lol, i know they are all 250mm, as there are 500ml burn rockstar and mosnter., 250ml burn and rockstar

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/2/2014 12:25 PM

I think they might have jumped the gun on this... every picture of it just says he met mac miller and gave him a bike... nobody else says anything about rockstar... And i doubt he has 2 drink sponsors....

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

4/2/2014 12:30 PM

Chad kills it , anyone know if hes gonna have a promo video coming out ?

|

4/2/2014 12:41 PM

chad88 wrote:

Chad kills it , anyone know if hes gonna have a promo video coming out ?

The thing is that he kills it like a robot.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER