Chad Kerly & Lil Stevie Rematch?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2011 3:43 PM

Idk if this has been discussed yet but who else thinks they should play again theres no way in hell chad pulled that flair it was a dipped 540. Im not hating chad is an insane rider and one of my favorites but i think he should have got a letter. your thoughts?

|

10/10/2011 3:46 PM

i kinda thought the same

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/10/2011 3:46 PM

i think stevie would have taken it if they would have caught that

|

10/10/2011 3:48 PM

He still would have won he only had BI and if he wouldnt have gotten it he still would have and control and it would have played out the same way he just would have had BIK at the end.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/10/2011 3:49 PM

Did you see Huckers game? They said the other person had B but he really had BI and if they counted it Mike would've won.

|

10/10/2011 3:51 PM

personally i dont think stevie should have made it to the finals, ya hes an amazing rider but he robbed iz with those barspins

|

10/10/2011 3:53 PM

it was a dipped 540, rematch is needed.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/10/2011 3:54 PM

chazdout wrote:

personally i dont think stevie should have made it to the finals, ya hes an amazing rider but he robbed iz with those barspins

iz can bar its not stevies fault iz didnt throw them or get them i didnt watch i left right before they started.

|

10/10/2011 3:55 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

and i support this.

|

10/10/2011 3:55 PM

all you guys are mad cause Stevie isn't who you thought he was

apparently the kid can't put a line together

|

10/10/2011 3:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2011 3:58 PM

chazdout wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

iz can bar its not stevies fault iz didnt throw them or get them i didnt watch i left right before they started.

iz throws bars the wrong way, there fore it's near impossible to do them in a spin

|

10/10/2011 3:57 PM

Kerly would have won regardless.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/10/2011 3:58 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

and i support this.

shit if he can beat him once he can beat him again, right?

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

10/10/2011 3:59 PM

D Thompson wrote:

iz throws bars the wrong way, there fore it's near impossible to do them in a spin

which way does he throw them?

|

10/10/2011 4:19 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

which way does he throw them?

left, same way he spins

|

10/10/2011 4:31 PM

rematch!
I was so disappointed in stevie's inability to manual wtf!

Kerly did a lot of new stuff so he should get credit for his somewhat unfair win

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/10/2011 4:32 PM

Nike iD wrote:

He still would have won he only had BI and if he wouldnt have gotten it he still would have and control and it would have played out the same way he just would have had BIK at the end.

Uhmm hello Kerley still would have won.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/10/2011 4:36 PM

D Thompson wrote:

left, same way he spins

my friend throws right spins right. he does truck drivers no problem

|

10/10/2011 6:02 PM

milou wrote:

rematch!
I was so disappointed in stevie's inability to manual wtf!

Kerly did a lot of new stuff so he should get credit for his somewhat unfair win

new? i didnt watch all his rounds but what i see is him just doing bars to manuals and shit to get people out. just dumb shit

i think to many poeple are on his dick

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/10/2011 6:57 PM

i took a look at the video and freeze framed both Stevie's and Kerley's

they are actually the same trick.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/10/2011 8:39 PM

if they were both trying their best who knows how it would have ended up

|

10/11/2011 3:16 PM

tankbob wrote:

Kerly would have won regardless.

not even both are amazing riders all chad was doing is smith bar to manuel which is sick and stevie could do that he was looping out i know he wcould have pulled it off he got robbed they are both sick riders im stoked chad won but that should have been a letter

|

10/11/2011 3:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2011 3:31 PM

I thought it was a cheap shot the way that Stevie used another barspin trick on Iz Pulido even after he had found out that Iz couldn't throw the bars. No rules against it just a little cheap imo. I wanted Iz to win. The guy is on another level of steeze. But then again it ain't style thats gunna win you a game of bike.

|

10/11/2011 4:57 PM

That was the best game of bike I've ever seen, despite Catfish ruining it for me with his screaming.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

10/12/2011 7:20 AM

iknowevery time trick when down i was like shut the fuck up he would bhe likeWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

|

10/12/2011 7:46 AM

D Thompson wrote:

all you guys are mad cause Stevie isn't who you thought he was

apparently the kid can't put a line together

this

|

10/12/2011 7:53 AM

Booshy wrote:

I thought it was a cheap shot the way that Stevie used another barspin trick on Iz Pulido even after he had found out that Iz couldn't throw the bars. No rules against it just a little cheap imo. I wanted Iz to win. The guy is on another level of steeze. But then again it ain't style thats gunna win you a game of bike.

Well honestly, if I was playing somebody in a game of bike and discovered they couldn't tire slide (which I can do for miles), I would make sure to catch them on them with a lot of different lines. On the other hand, I think that games of BIKE or any other variation should be fair. For example, you play Michael Jordan in a game of HORSE and all he does are dunks...not very fair to you, but it's part of the game. Sometimes if you want to win, you kind of have to take the easy way out. Stevie did that against Iz...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/12/2011 8:08 AM

I agree with just ride

|

10/12/2011 8:15 AM

chads "flair" looked pretty close to a flair. I count it.

|

10/12/2011 9:31 AM

Booshy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Well honestly, if I was playing somebody in a game of bike and discovered they couldn't tire slide (which I can do for miles), I would make sure to catch them on them with a lot of different lines. On the other hand, I think that games of BIKE or any other variation should be fair. For example, you play Michael Jordan in a game of HORSE and all he does are dunks...not very fair to you, but it's part of the game. Sometimes if you want to win, you kind of have to take the easy way out. Stevie did that against Iz...

I don't like playing bike like that. No challenge! Then again I ain't playing for $3000 or what ever it was. Still cheap.

|