Chainreactioncycles, also why it is good to be honest

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2011 1:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2011 2:01 AM

I dont know if you have bought from them yet, but I highly recommentd it. I ordered a seat from them, to send from England to Australia. And as I would have expected, it arrived a few days after expected. Before I recieved it, I sent them an e-mail, asking them if there was a problem with my order. They sent me another one the next day. I received the one I ordered the day after. I sent them an e-mail saying that it is fine, I recieved it.

They e-mail me back saying:

Thanks for letting us know.

The replacement saddle has already been dispatched to you.

As you have been honest in letting us know about the delivery of the first order, please keep the replacement saddle when it arrives, with our compliments.

It's always good to have a spare. No need to return it.

Regards,

Gary

(I got a free seat, I didn't win anything, I didn't overpay)

Btw, they have got great prices, you should have a look at http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/

|

9/28/2011 2:19 AM

:O rad. what seat?

|

9/28/2011 2:25 AM

Federal Mid Pivotal seat (pretty fat smile )

|

9/28/2011 4:02 AM

Don't sell the extra seat!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/28/2011 6:12 AM

Dude heres my crc story. Sourse bmx have the kiraly frame for 20 less than retail but its out of stock. I email crc to do a price match, they happily agree. By the time he replies the frame on sourse has now dropped to 239 pound,50 less than retail. I tell crc and agin think nothing of it they match the price. After a week my order aint heee. I email, the paperwork had been lost so he dispatched it then and there with FREE next day delivery. Saved me 70 quid. Fucking heros

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/28/2011 3:47 PM

bump

|

9/28/2011 3:54 PM

multirida-faah-evaah wrote:

Federal Mid Pivotal seat (pretty fat smile )

thats sick!
awesome seat too
i was just looking and chainreaction already have the fly completes in stock!

|

9/28/2011 4:01 PM

all u flanges use like albes and dans, CRC evanscycles and sourcebmx are the best mailorder sites there are. us uk people know how to run a company

|

Trails not Rails

9/28/2011 4:09 PM

Verde. wrote:

all u flanges use like albes and dans, CRC evanscycles and sourcebmx are the best mailorder sites there are. us uk people know how to run a company

20twenty. also alans is good.

|

9/28/2011 4:40 PM

keironw74 wrote:

20twenty. also alans is good.

yeah those too

|

Trails not Rails

9/28/2011 10:46 PM

I have the same seat. Just got it today.

|

9/29/2011 2:42 AM

Verde. wrote:

Ya and apparently they know how to overprice cuz I just checked chainreaction for the seat I just ordered from danscomp for $30 u.s and chainreactions retail is $50 u.s sooooo......

|

9/29/2011 11:40 AM

Ex's and Oh's wrote:

Ya and apparently they know how to overprice cuz I just checked chainreaction for the seat I just ordered from danscomp for $30 u.s and chainreactions retail is $50 u.s sooooo......

was it american made? if its american made course it will be cheaper for u, u live in america

|

Trails not Rails

9/29/2011 12:00 PM

Verde. wrote:

Us "flanges" (referring to the ridge of an object or referring to some UK slur???) don't have any other options...and if your mail order sites are so good why is everything 20-30% more expensive? I assume your definition of good is getting your butthole stretched for already overly inflated prices on BMX parts. Keep your high prices, dans, empire, and albes have never let me down.

|

9/29/2011 12:06 PM

Verde. wrote:

bobPA wrote:

Us "flanges" (referring to the ridge of an object or referring to some UK slur???) don't have any other options...and if your mail order sites are so good why is everything 20-30% more expensive? I assume your definition of good is getting your butthole stretched for already overly inflated prices on BMX parts. Keep your high prices, dans, empire, and albes have never let me down.

its expensive because of the exchange rate

|

9/29/2011 12:12 PM

keironw74 wrote:

I kinda put 2 and 2 together,

Dans is also usually more expensive...not because of exchange obviously but because they have a big customer base and know that mommy and daddy will pay top dollar for little suzy sour snatch's new Cult frame

|

9/29/2011 12:19 PM

bobPA wrote:

flange is just a scottish word for, daftie, which is also a scottish word for stupid person. but not as negative as stupid, just a bit silly

exchange rate. plus alot of stuff is made in america, so ur paying for it to be made in america, then shipped to the uk, then shipped back. but i mean now and again ul come accross a good bargain

|

Trails not Rails

9/29/2011 12:38 PM

CRC is the best mail order service. i ordered my superstar new deal 21.4 in matt mouse from them and it came within the next few days. problem was, they sent me black. so i emailed them, and they mailed me back the same day. they paid for me to ship it back to them and they sent me the correct frame with next day delivery and they gave me a free pair of ODI's. theyre really sick i reccomend them

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

9/29/2011 12:51 PM

bobPA wrote:

keironw74 wrote:

bobPA wrote:

I kinda put 2 and 2 together,

Dans is also usually more expensive...not because of exchange obviously but because they have a big customer base and know that mommy and daddy will pay top dollar for little suzy sour snatch's new Cult frame

also, you have to take VA-Fucking-T (sales tax) into the equation. USA's is around 7.5 (not uniform or even neccesary) while EVERYTHING in the UK has to have 20% to legally sell anything. after the VAT from distributors to stores, then VAT from stores to consumers, its a lot.

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

10/13/2011 6:17 PM

Verde. wrote:

bobPA wrote:

this! id love to support empire but when i can get a better deal off dans thats what im gonna do. customer service is great but im gonna order from the cheaper place, i dont have a ton of money

|