Changes

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2015 7:07 AM

Hey folks, I am sure basically 100% of you won't really give a crap, but changing a few things up.

What this means:
-ALL the chrome I ran is gone as of tonight when I swap my frame for a buddy's ATF.
-I will have probably the only S&M ATF running front and rear brakes.
-My fork will have a neat paint job once I pick up another color.
-In a few weeks I will have new wheels, meaning basically all of my red stuff will be gone. (A freecoaster! WEEEE!)

Cool beans.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/2/2015 8:33 AM

Good for you dude, bummer the Lacey will be gone, I really wanted one of those frames. And I still do.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/2/2015 8:37 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Good for you dude, bummer the Lacey will be gone, I really wanted one of those frames. And I still do.

The swap isn't necessarily permanent, and if I don't like the ATF I can get it back...then we could probably work something out haha.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/2/2015 11:41 AM

im doing a bunch of changes as well, im debating odysessy f25 thinking of running front brakes only. or primo pro hd fork 13mm

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

11/2/2015 12:09 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

im doing a bunch of changes as well, im debating odysessy f25 thinking of running front brakes only. or primo pro hd fork 13mm ...more

Front brakes are super fun. Have you thought about getting a fork with removable mounts in case you aren't a fan? (Deco Fufork has that option)

I had the option to run fronts for years, with all the parts basically laying around. I decided a while back to just commit to it by getting rid of my fork without mounts (I HATE the look of mounts just hanging out like that) and give it a go for a year. If I don't like it, I sell off the parts. If I do, then I just run them, and maybe replace the fork I have now (Odyssey Pro Flatland is what the steer tube sticker says-picked it up off ebay like 6 years ago).

After some paint and this frame trade deal, I will be swapping wheels out and getting a freecoaster and committing fully to riding one for a while as well.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/2/2015 12:10 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

im doing a bunch of changes as well, im debating odysessy f25 thinking of running front brakes only. or primo pro hd fork 13mm ...more

I have a khe front fork with brake mounts-18mm-$50 shipped

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

11/2/2015 3:22 PM

How about that change in the ground near Yellowstone , giant fucken canyon in the ground just shows up , she's gonna blow soon , we're all gonna die

|

11/2/2015 4:00 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I have a khe front fork with brake mounts-18mm-$50 shipped

ill have to check into that, honestly last time i rode front brakes was like 1998, my slammer had the diatech hombres lol

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

11/2/2015 5:12 PM

Freecoaster and front brakes will be a jib set up for sure haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/2/2015 9:18 PM

eskimojay wrote:

How about that change in the ground near Yellowstone , giant fucken canyon in the ground just shows up , she's gonna blow soon ...more

Just looked this up cause I was like what the hell are you talking about...
unsure Okay, nothing to see here! whistling

[LINK TO IMAGE]

photo by Randy Becker

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

11/2/2015 9:41 PM

We are sooooo fucked by the looks and sound of that. haha Good thing I bought that "in case yellowstone blows up insurance"

I swear i didn't shoot gasoline down in there like reverse tracking and light it on fire to create an underground explosion big enough to start Yellowstone's eruption to make a great insurance fraud. I'd never do something like that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/3/2015 6:23 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

We are sooooo fucked by the looks and sound of that. haha Good thing I bought that "in case yellowstone blows up insurance"

I ...more

Probably not gonna blow up. Seems to be formed in a similar manner to a sinkhole because of a lack of seismic activity that is usually present when this stuff forms
|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2015 3:48 PM

Of course the experts are going to tell you it's not going to blow , they don't want you to panic and crash the economy , there's other pictures that show there's no debris field at the bottom of the hill it's in and there's towers of dirt still standing in the middle water would have taken those out

|

11/3/2015 3:50 PM

Photo

|

11/3/2015 4:09 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Of course the experts are going to tell you it's not going to blow , they don't want you to panic and crash the economy , ...more

If we're all gonna go, we're all gonna go. Sitting online worrying isn't gonna change that, and I'm not gonna sit online and study the opinions of others constantly like it is the end of the world (remember the folks saying Y2K was the end of all life, or the several other "end of the world" dates? I'm still waiting on those.)

I'll just go live my life and make it as fun as I can, and if that shit hits the fan, I just hope to have enough time to make it home to be with my family.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura