Chase Hawk tires

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 11:25 AM

I've seen the Chase Hawk tires, are they worth getting if you ride everything?

|

My favorite swim stroke has gotta' be the Nike pool stroke! .

5/2/2013 11:42 AM

ummmm just go to the second page and youll find about two threads that should answer your questions

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/2/2013 1:08 PM

FAFs > everything else

|

5/2/2013 1:29 PM

SEARCH BAR, but seriously if you ride dirt NO (personal experience and injuries...)

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/2/2013 2:28 PM

This has to be the most asked about tire in the shortest timespan ever haha.

|

5/2/2013 4:00 PM

OMFG

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2013 4:06 PM

18 threads and counting... just buy the dam tires. i have them. I had them before everybody else. there fine.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2013 5:15 PM

I wouldn't get them, they aren't that good for dirt/trails and they aren't as grippy as most tires

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/2/2013 5:17 PM

I have heard some mixed up stuff about them.
They seem to hold up in street but a tad bit messier for park and trails.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 5:38 PM

OH MY FUCK, IF THERE IS ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD! And for you dip shits saying that they're bad for park, you're stupid. CHASE HAWK RIDES A SHIT TON OF PARK. He's not gonna design a tire shitty for what he rides. They're awesome for street and park. My only huge dislike about them, is they're laggy. And I don't even fucking understand why people ask about them for dirt. They have NO FUCKING TREAD. I mean holy fuck, just fucking think for one fucking second, god damnit!

Sorry for such a blunt paragraph, just some things get me really mad and frustrated.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 5:42 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

OH MY FUCK, IF THERE IS ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD! And for you dip shits saying that they're bad for park, you're stupid. CHASE ...more

Damn man you had quite a lot to take out.
As I said before I heard people saying they tend to slip out on slippery concrete, I haven't ridden them yet.
But yeah there has been way too many threads on this topic.

|

5/2/2013 5:50 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

OH MY FUCK, IF THERE IS ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD! And for you dip shits saying that they're bad for park, you're stupid. CHASE ...more

andyferly wrote:

As I said before I heard people saying they tend to slip out on slippery concrete, I ...more

Yeah man, I was pretty mad, and had a bit to take out, aha. Everyone has to once in a while.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 5:54 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

As I said before I heard people saying they tend to slip out on slippery concrete, I ...more

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah man, I was pretty mad, and had a bit to take out, aha. Everyone has to once in a while.

You know what I'll do the same.
Fuck the lady that gave me the bitch look on the train. Just fuck her.

|

5/2/2013 7:53 PM

talk about a repeated topic! anyway if these were made with a kevlar bead I would be all over em

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

5/2/2013 7:59 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

talk about a repeated topic! anyway if these were made with a kevlar bead I would be all over em

I don't really get the thing with Kevlar beads.
They're lighter and you can fold them.
That's it.

|

5/2/2013 8:12 PM

Holy mother fucking bitch tits. They are slick tires, fucking look at them. Your gonna get what slick tires offer. It's common sense. Slick+dirt= take a guess you fucking retard.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/2/2013 8:14 PM

andyferly wrote:

18 and counting. these are getting worse than what grip threads.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2013 8:19 PM

No comment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/2/2013 8:20 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

18 and counting. these are getting worse than what grip threads.

I bet my balls we're gonna reach 30 next weekend.

|

5/2/2013 9:06 PM

andyferly wrote:

I bet my balls we're gonna reach 30 next weekend.

sold wink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 4:09 AM

future FBM wrote:

Holy mother fucking bitch tits. They are slick tires, fucking look at them. Your gonna get what slick tires offer. It's common ...more

Thank you! Some has some fucking common sense.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844