Chase Hawk tires

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 11:25 AM

I've seen the Chase Hawk tires, are they worth getting if you ride everything?

|

My favorite swim stroke has gotta' be the Nike pool stroke! .

5/2/2013 11:42 AM

ummmm just go to the second page and youll find about two threads that should answer your questions

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/2/2013 1:08 PM

FAFs > everything else

|

5/2/2013 1:29 PM

SEARCH BAR, but seriously if you ride dirt NO (personal experience and injuries...)

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/2/2013 2:28 PM

This has to be the most asked about tire in the shortest timespan ever haha.

|

5/2/2013 4:00 PM

OMFG

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2013 4:06 PM

18 threads and counting... just buy the dam tires. i have them. I had them before everybody else. there fine.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2013 5:15 PM

I wouldn't get them, they aren't that good for dirt/trails and they aren't as grippy as most tires

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/2/2013 5:17 PM

I have heard some mixed up stuff about them.
They seem to hold up in street but a tad bit messier for park and trails.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 5:38 PM

OH MY FUCK, IF THERE IS ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD! And for you dip shits saying that they're bad for park, you're stupid. CHASE HAWK RIDES A SHIT TON OF PARK. He's not gonna design a tire shitty for what he rides. They're awesome for street and park. My only huge dislike about them, is they're laggy. And I don't even fucking understand why people ask about them for dirt. They have NO FUCKING TREAD. I mean holy fuck, just fucking think for one fucking second, god damnit!

Sorry for such a blunt paragraph, just some things get me really mad and frustrated.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 5:42 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

OH MY FUCK, IF THERE IS ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD! And for you dip shits saying that they're bad for park, you're stupid. CHASE HAWK RIDES A SHIT TON OF PARK. He's not gonna design a tire shitty for what he rides. They're awesome for street and park. My only huge dislike about them, is they're laggy. And I don't even fucking understand why people ask about them for dirt. They have NO FUCKING TREAD. I mean holy fuck, just fucking think for one fucking second, god damnit!

Sorry for such a blunt paragraph, just some things get me really mad and frustrated.

Damn man you had quite a lot to take out.
As I said before I heard people saying they tend to slip out on slippery concrete, I haven't ridden them yet.
But yeah there has been way too many threads on this topic.

|

5/2/2013 5:50 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

As I said before I heard people saying they tend to slip out on slippery concrete, I haven't ridden them yet.

Yeah man, I was pretty mad, and had a bit to take out, aha. Everyone has to once in a while.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 5:54 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah man, I was pretty mad, and had a bit to take out, aha. Everyone has to once in a while.

You know what I'll do the same.
Fuck the lady that gave me the bitch look on the train. Just fuck her.

|

5/2/2013 7:53 PM

talk about a repeated topic! anyway if these were made with a kevlar bead I would be all over em

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

5/2/2013 7:59 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

talk about a repeated topic! anyway if these were made with a kevlar bead I would be all over em

I don't really get the thing with Kevlar beads.
They're lighter and you can fold them.
That's it.

|

5/2/2013 8:12 PM

Holy mother fucking bitch tits. They are slick tires, fucking look at them. Your gonna get what slick tires offer. It's common sense. Slick+dirt= take a guess you fucking retard.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/2/2013 8:14 PM

andyferly wrote:

18 and counting. these are getting worse than what grip threads.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2013 8:19 PM

No comment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/2/2013 8:20 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

18 and counting. these are getting worse than what grip threads.

I bet my balls we're gonna reach 30 next weekend.

|

5/2/2013 9:06 PM

andyferly wrote:

I bet my balls we're gonna reach 30 next weekend.

sold wink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 4:09 AM

future FBM wrote:

Holy mother fucking bitch tits. They are slick tires, fucking look at them. Your gonna get what slick tires offer. It's common sense. Slick+dirt= take a guess you fucking retard.

Thank you! Some has some fucking common sense.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844