Cheap Frames

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2014 2:46 PM

I figure this would be a solid thread where people can post frame deals they have found recently.

I was checking out the Volume Bikes website, and they have a couple solid deals in the closeout section for frames.

http://volumebikes.com/product-category/closeouts/

Post up any solid deals you guys come across that are NEW, not stuff you are trying to sell/craigslist stuff. Lets come up with a list of new things people might not ordinarily see.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2014 3:46 PM

Damn those are some good deals. If I had the money I would be down for the Mystery Machine. Other than My Standard and my Haro's, My Volume Mexican was one of the most comfortable rides Ive had and Im sure these wouldnt be any different. Im not sure how that Sanko Chromoly holds up though. Dave?

|

9/6/2014 3:55 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Damn those are some good deals. If I had the money I would be down for the Mystery Machine. Other than My Standard and my ...more

Sanko is a factory that makes metal tubes in japan and they make 4130 chromoly. Essentially it is a brand of Chromoly, I haven't heard bad about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2014 3:55 PM

|

9/6/2014 4:02 PM

|

9/6/2014 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2014 7:30 PM

the mutiny rune v2's are on sale right now on dan's comp if you're into that. i bought one and i absolutely love it. not sure how much longer it'll be offered tho

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding