Cheapest Pro Level Custom Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2016 11:39 AM

Pretty shocked on the price. I had fun doing this. Let me know what you guys think and what you would change with a budget of less than $1000.

http://www.albes.com/new-back-in-stock/whats-the-cheapest-you-can-build-a-pro-level-BMX-custom-bike/

|

1/26/2016 11:56 AM

Solid build! I'd bet coupon codes would knock that down decently too!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/26/2016 12:03 PM

I had alot of the same parts in my cart yesterday lol

|

1/26/2016 12:43 PM

This looks like a damn fine bike. I personally would add in brakes, and get a 7075. i'd also probably get Machete tires, since they're more dirt friendly.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/26/2016 1:14 PM

if only you guys had the WTP utopia frame for that price.....guess I'll find another way to piss off the wife haha

|

It’s all bmx

1/26/2016 3:23 PM

That seems about right haha a long time ago when I'd get bored, I'd play on Danscomp, Albes & Empire bmx and make up the cheapest good bike I could make, most expensive, lightest, heaviest, etc.

Definitely doesn't seem like that bad of a bike at all either

|

1/26/2016 5:23 PM

i'd just switch to the cadence due to top tube length and metal pedals because i hate plastics. great deal on the fork/bars but those bar specs wouldn't work for me at all so those would be my only MUSTS for things to change.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/26/2016 9:33 PM

off topic question but can you guys get ahold of the matte grey or trans black fly fuego in 21 inch? thinking about ordering one in a couple months but none of my lbs' sell them

|

1/27/2016 8:20 AM

Silentman_Man wrote:

off topic question but can you guys get ahold of the matte grey or trans black fly fuego in 21 inch? thinking about ordering ...more

In Trans black just 20.5 available. However I do have one in 21" in that "stainless steel" finish hanging on the wall in the retail store I can get you for $259.95 if you are into it.

--Flip
www.albes.com

|