Check It.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2013 11:53 AM

For shits and giggles, not to mention the forum is boring as fuck.
What companies could you see some of your favorite riders riding for if they weren't riding for the companies they're currently riding for now?

For instance,
Chad Kerley - Cult/Primo
Matt Roe - Fly/Profile
Ben Hucke - Subrosa/Shadow

I have more I just wanna see if this will catch on at all before I waste my time typing for 20 minutes.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/14/2013 12:02 PM

buno hoffman for animal lol

|

Riding is my escape.

5/14/2013 12:04 PM

Steven Hamilton on Volume, seems like Volume & techy riders like him go together pretty well

|

5/14/2013 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2013 12:27 PM

Gunna throw out some different riders & styles, if you dont know who they are look them up!

Adam Kun - Dump KHE, Autum Frame, Forks & Bars/Flatware Components
Alex Jumelin - Stay with St Martin for his Signature stuff/Odyssey & Flatware Components

More "known" riders now,

Bengo, David Bruce Grant & Marv should all be on G-Sport.

The Majority of the Merritt team need a frame sponsor. Kink, FBM, Federal, Mutiny, Terrible One & United. I can think of a couple of riders that would fit well on a couple of the mentioned teams & i think a couple of the others mentioned would be smart to pick up riders of their teams caliber!

Steven Hamilton needs to be on S&M he would fit on an Intrikat frame so seriously well!

|

5/14/2013 12:31 PM

Nigel should be a legit member on the skavenger team. And I can see Marv also on skavenger. Dak needs to leave cinema and go back to gsport. And 2hip needs more riders like Steven Hamilton.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/14/2013 2:10 PM

what about florernt soulas on odyssey? i think he'd fit in well with some of them aaron ross and terry adams joint edit things..

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/14/2013 3:37 PM

Sean Sexton on Sunday?
I would like to see some Shadow guys on american brands like S&M or FBM the thing is that most of the Shadow guys are also with Subrosa for obvious reasons so I don't know how that would work.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/14/2013 3:42 PM

andyferly wrote:

Sean Sexton on Sunday?
I would like to see some Shadow guys on american brands like S&M or FBM the thing is that most of the Shadow guys are also with Subrosa for obvious reasons so I don't know how that would work.

I could see Hucke on S&M and Trey maybe on FBM.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/14/2013 4:07 PM

sean sexton should be on brazzers

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/14/2013 4:27 PM

king_swag wrote:

With Edwin and Nigel.
And call the video OREO.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/14/2013 5:45 PM

king_swag wrote:

andyferly wrote:

With Edwin and Nigel.
And call the video OREO.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

5/14/2013 6:32 PM

Harry Maine on bone deth with 4 pegs

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/14/2013 7:51 PM

tomdon wrote:

Nigel should be a legit member on the skavenger team. And I can see Marv also on skavenger. Dak needs to leave cinema and go back to gsport. And 2hip needs more riders like Steven Hamilton.

pretty sure nigel is riding for skavenger is what i heard.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em