Check This Out

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2009 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:40 PM

What do you think? I just painted my bars and forks. Just now threw everything together to see how it looks. Still debating on whether I should do my frame green too or leave it white.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/14/2009 10:32 AM

maybe spray forks?

|

Biggest troll.

7/14/2009 10:36 AM

glub wrote:

maybe spray forks?

Forks are staying black. And I'll put my grips on when it's all finished, I still have to clear coat. I just wanted to see what it all looks like right now

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

7/14/2009 10:41 AM

if you are going to paint your frame green you should paint your bar black so it's not green overload

|

7/14/2009 10:48 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

if you are going to paint your frame green you should paint your bar black so it's not green overload

Yeah true. I think I'll jst leave the freame white then. But I'll be getting new bars soon and might get them in gold. So after that I might do my frame green. Idk.

|