Check it out

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2007 6:18 PM

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/skinnyoddboy,7061/main
Yo i gotta new bike!!
If uve been visiting my topics ik ive been looking at the Blends
But eh i decided since i was beginner and still not sure if i was gonna go big on bmx i decided not to spend alot and just 262$ (Including Tax) was enough.
How is it? xD

O ya! i started taking sum things off lke the chain protecter and reflecters. But how do u take the reflecters off the bike wheel? Its like a plastic thingy..My friend got his off by bangin on it with a hammer but i dont wanna do that. I wanna take it off without ruining it.

Post edited by: skinnyoddboy, at: 6/8/2007 4:20 AM

|

6/7/2007 6:21 PM

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/7/2007 6:35 PM

That just shows how to bmx
im wondering how to take off the reflectors..

|

6/7/2007 7:22 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

go here dude...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bmx+how+to&search=Search

skinnyoddboy wrote:

u have to twistem hard or try wire cutters. i would always just twistem hard with a screw driver it works do it. Swell bike tho Good Luck.Good choice

|

6/7/2007 8:39 PM

jeffgothro wrote:

go here dude...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bmx+how+to&search=Search

skinnyoddboy wrote:

dan7777777 wrote:

u have to twistem hard or try wire cutters. i would always just twistem hard with a screw driver it works do it. Swell bike tho Good Luck.Good choice

Well, it says how to bmx cause thats what you asked for before you edited your post.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/7/2007 9:29 PM

skinnyoddboy wrote:

dan7777777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

Well, it says how to bmx cause thats what you asked for before you edited your post.

stop sitting on this message board and get over yourself Jeff.

|

6/7/2007 9:54 PM

dan7777777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

dan7777777 wrote:

Pardon me...um the reason you are so conserned with what I choose do with my time, where and when I post is why?

You sound like you have issues, I was not speaking to you was I? Perhaps you should worry more about what you do with your own time instead of hassling others about what they do with theres. Just a thought.

Post edited by: jeffgothro, at: 6/8/2007 7:58 AM

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/11/2007 10:49 AM

jeffgothro wrote:

dan7777777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

Pardon me...um the reason you are so conserned with what I choose do with my time, where and when I post is why?

You sound like you have issues, I was not speaking to you was I? Perhaps you should worry more about what you do with your own time instead of hassling others about what they do with theres. Just a thought.

Post edited by: jeffgothro, at: 6/8/2007 7:58 AM

just snap the damn things off if you dont you dont think ur gonna use em fukc em

|

6/12/2007 10:48 AM

Yeah dan mind your own buisness your not in thbe place to tell jeff what to do.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab