Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2016 7:15 PM

|

4/24/2016 8:20 PM

It's not working... What is it?

|

4/25/2016 3:27 AM

Probably one of those urls that take your ip address and then sign you up to loads of weird websites, then they track you down and go for a coffee, then after that they take you to their house to play PS4 and they lock the door behind them and pull out a knife and STAB YOU AND KILL YOU TO DEATH.

But then again, it probably isn't

|

4/25/2016 4:33 AM

Dylan_Jones wrote:

Probably one of those urls that take your ip address and then sign you up to loads of weird websites, then they track you down ...more

Male or female? I wouldn't go for a coffee with a bloke I don't know. And if she was hot, I'd have the chloroform out before she could pull a knife.....

|

4/25/2016 6:41 AM

I wouldnt trust anything that fool says....

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/25/2016 7:02 AM

Damn. I was hoping it was a link to the Volume website so I can buy Loooooptans sig parts and watch his sick edit. Hmmm. Maybe another day.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

4/25/2016 2:21 PM

Dylan_Jones wrote:

Probably one of those urls that take your ip address and then sign you up to loads of weird websites, then they track you down ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Male or female? I wouldn't go for a coffee with a bloke I don't know. And if she was hot, I'd have the chloroform out before ...more

Depends on if Lupton is a girl or boy, eiter way they'll have severe acne

|

4/25/2016 2:41 PM

No it is safe link

|