Check this out! Mini bikes!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 11:30 AM

Everyone check these little bikes out! They are so much fun and there located in texas!
Go to moxiebmx.com ! The coupon code is "MoxieMark" for 10% off!! And don't worry I'm 5'10 and they fit me perfect! Photo

|

1/28/2014 12:34 PM

Thats spam man. Anyways they are called rocketbikes i think.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/28/2014 12:43 PM

ya thought about ordering one not sure if i will

|

brakeless maniac

1/28/2014 1:02 PM

No

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/28/2014 1:21 PM

Never heard of moxie. It must be a scam. I've never seen their business license either. LOL. Besides, this thing is ugly as donkey balls.

|

1/28/2014 1:28 PM

T-rider wrote:

Rocker BMX are owned by a money hungry company that doesn't care for BMX one bit.

|

1/28/2014 1:36 PM

Its not a rocker, those are sold in the UK. Its not a scam either, I thought the samething until it arrived to my door lol

|

1/28/2014 1:38 PM

T-rider wrote:

Rockers are sold in the UK. You just havent heard of these because the company started late last year

|

1/28/2014 1:39 PM

Fondue wrote:

Never heard of moxie. It must be a scam. I've never seen their business license either. LOL. Besides, this thing is ugly as donkey balls.

Moxie started late last year. And i thought it was BS to until I got it lol

|

1/28/2014 1:40 PM

T-rider wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Rocker BMX are owned by a money hungry company that doesn't care for BMX one bit.

These arent Rockers

|

1/28/2014 3:46 PM

T-rider wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

SmithVikings wrote:

These arent Rockers

Moxie or Rocker...who cares. These mini bikes are designed to rip you off.

|

1/28/2014 5:43 PM

imagine if theses things got popular like scooter and became a "sport"

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/28/2014 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2014 7:05 PM

I want to see those on the nitro circus mega ramp I'm sure it's going to happen.....Harry mains rocker challenge is awsome .......who cares of the company doesn't care about bmx ......the world doesn't revolve around bmx.......there's tons of other action sports out there that are fun that don't give a fuck about bmx ....snowskates, snowboards, skateboards , dirtbikes the list goes on.....bmx kids these days seem to be close minded

|

1/28/2014 7:27 PM

Looks fun to mess around on but I'd never spend money on one

|

1/28/2014 9:34 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I want to see those on the nitro circus mega ramp I'm sure it's going to happen.....Harry mains rocker challenge is awsome .......who cares of the company doesn't care about bmx ......the world doesn't revolve around bmx.......there's tons of other action sports out there that are fun that don't give a fuck about bmx ....snowskates, snowboards, skateboards , dirtbikes the list goes on.....bmx kids these days seem to be close minded

Amen! I actually met the owner of the co. And he's really cool!

|

1/28/2014 11:03 PM

gtfo asshole. these mini bike things are stupid as shit. this is vitalbmx...not vital-minibmx. can you read, you idiotic shit?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/28/2014 11:28 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

imagine if theses things got popular like scooter and became a "sport"

Already happened in the UK.

|

1/28/2014 11:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

SmithVikings wrote:

My whole point was that I highly dislike the Rocker brand so I'd rather support this brand if I decided to get one. Amity and all there pro riders were dropped pretty much straight away after these came out because the had the same owners and they were making more money of these. They also try claim to be the original ones yet there has been a video of some filipino people I think riding them that's been around for years and even I made something similar a couple of years ago.

|

1/29/2014 6:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

SmithVikings wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

My whole point was that I highly dislike the Rocker brand so I'd rather support this brand if I decided to get one. Amity and all there pro riders were dropped pretty much straight away after these came out because the had the same owners and they were making more money of these. They also try claim to be the original ones yet there has been a video of some filipino people I think riding them that's been around for years and even I made something similar a couple of years ago.

Moxie is the original in the US! And they have different colors lol

|

1/29/2014 6:25 AM

crazyclark wrote:

gtfo asshole. these mini bike things are stupid as shit. this is vitalbmx...not vital-minibmx. can you read, you idiotic shit?

Oh sorry dude.

|

1/29/2014 6:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

you mean.. like this?

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

1/29/2014 6:46 AM

eskimojay wrote:

neophyte16 wrote:

you mean.. like this?

Yesssss

|

1/29/2014 6:59 AM

theyre great it someone else bought it and brought it to the skatepark. If you spend money on them theyre shit. and you got robbed. what i really dont agree with are the people who are 6 y/o learning on them. thats fucked up, they should be for people to dick about, not for kids to learn on and then get an actual bmx and they can do shit coz the geometry will b fucked up. And if you have time to make an edit on one, reconsider turning into a scooter fag.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)