Check this out its

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2013 6:43 AM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 6:47 AM

Cool. Neat. Dandy.

|

12/31/2013 7:39 AM

They aren't good at all, I've heard really bad reviews about them.

|

12/31/2013 8:04 AM

hmm seems pretty cool how much do they retail ?

|

12/31/2013 8:08 AM

Neat.

I wouldn't get it though. My BB is like 6 years old still going smooth and strongly.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/31/2013 8:44 AM

Seems cool kind of unnecessary though i think, and would probably end up costing too much

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/31/2013 9:03 AM

the friction would be annoying imo, and i see no use for it, as i dont see as many people doing whips anymore, and more people doing crankflips, which would be near impossible with this

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 9:09 AM

Dapper

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/31/2013 9:33 AM

Id get it. haha Looks like itd be cool to have.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/31/2013 9:47 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

the friction would be annoying imo, and i see no use for it, as i dont see as many people doing whips anymore, and more people doing crankflips, which would be near impossible with this

What do you mean not many people do Whips anymore? They're super popular and definitely more common than Crankflips.

Having said that I agree the friction would be annoying and there's nothing wrong with normal BBs.

|

12/31/2013 10:03 AM

My friend has its, pretty sure it was 30+$s and he said it took awhile to get use to, he does allot of tailwhips

Idk why anyone would bring up crack flips hahaha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 10:20 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

What do you mean not many people do Whips anymore? They're super popular and definitely more common than Crankflips.

Having said that I agree the friction would be annoying and there's nothing wrong with normal BBs.

personally, here in socal, i see more crankflips than tailwhips, and they are starting to become more common in videos

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5