Cheep cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2014 6:42 PM

So my friend is trying to get new cranks. His max price is $130. He will also need a new sprocket as his current one has become part of his cranks. I was looking at the stolen mob and sunday saker cranks. I know these are not the best choices but after them the prices jump up a bit. I would say redline device but they are sold out. He's on stock fit cranks right now. Am i wrong in remembering stolen cranks are better than people think?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2014 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 9:24 PM

get some used cranks off of here
60-80 bucks for aftermarket cranks would be better than some stolen 8 splines

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/1/2014 6:45 PM

The mobs are garbage. If you can find the teams in that price range, those are fucking incredible

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/1/2014 6:47 PM

Primo powerbites

|

9/1/2014 6:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

get some used cranks off of here
60-80 bucks for aftermarket cranks would be better than some stolen 8 splines

He doesn't have paypal and would much rather buy new.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2014 6:48 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Primo powerbites

I run powerbites and they are $115 on empire so i was gonna say this but he would need a new bb then.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2014 6:50 PM

Redline flights and a primo solid sprocket. Both are cheap, and quality.

|

9/1/2014 6:54 PM

http://www.albes.com/haro-lineage-cranks.aspx

http://www.albes.com/redlinedevicecranks.aspx

both of those will leave enough cash left for a sprocket in the 130 he wants to spend. May need a tad more to get a higher end sprocket
|

9/1/2014 6:58 PM

i wish the lineage cranks werent sd only sad

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/1/2014 6:59 PM

I was so stoked on the device cranks but they are out of them.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2014 7:05 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I was so stoked on the device cranks but they are out of them.

I did not know that. My bad

|

9/1/2014 7:25 PM

i don't know how hard he rides but if he rides kinda hard i'd say stay away from the sunday sakers. a dude i ride with regularly just bent them recently, he's a pretty decent rider but he doesn't really go big and he still bent them

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

9/1/2014 7:32 PM

He's been doing bigger stuff lately like 180 a six stair and he lands kinda sketchy a lot.

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2014 7:41 PM

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

9/1/2014 7:51 PM

Device cranks went discontinued a couple years ago. Id suggest Salt Plus 48s cranks and the Primo Solid sprocket all for $130.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/1/2014 7:57 PM

I got some like new Stolen Teams on here for $70. They will probably last me 2 years at least. I bought new Stolen mobs for 50 that lasted 6 months. Figure it out...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/1/2014 8:56 PM

Are you a bird

cheepcheep

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/1/2014 9:07 PM

He knows something about cheep cranks Photo

|

13 years old

9/1/2014 9:14 PM

haro lineage cranks and a spline drive haro sprocket is like 140 i think mission process 2pc cranks also come in 48 spline for 100

|

9/2/2014 7:10 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I was gonna suggest the Flights. They are SOLID, Chromoly, and damn good. I would rock a set if I needed cranks.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/2/2014 10:18 PM

Stolen has some good cranks. But remember, you get what you pay for. I only trust profiles, everthing else ive tried ended up breaking. never had any problems with profiles. Get the GDH Spline Drives.

|

9/2/2014 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2014 10:39 PM

Krooked wrote:

He knows something about cheep cranks Photo

Suppose he knows about the Flight cranks as well? Lol

But seriously, never heard of Craigslist? And who said you have to have PayPal to do deals on here? Just be careful who you deal with obviously, same as CL.
|

9/3/2014 6:54 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I was gonna suggest the Flights. They are SOLID, Chromoly, and damn good. I would rock a set if I needed cranks.

Post weld heat treated, chromoly, and not even $100. I run them, they flex less than a friends salt plus 48s.

|

9/3/2014 8:48 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Stolen has some good cranks. But remember, you get what you pay for. I only trust profiles, everthing else ive tried ended up ...more

I hate regular profile cranks with a passion. I know zero people with them that aren't bent at all.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest