Chenga

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2015 8:01 AM

I know this is really short notice but my friends and I are going up to Chenga World on Saturday (tomorrow) so if anyone is able to come up there and ride, we will slay the place. If you come and talk to us and stuff, we'll put you in the video we are making and stuff.

I know it's probably too late for most to plan a trip to Cleveland or whatever but better late than never, I assume. I said in the last webisode that we made that we would be going but I rarely get on here anymore so I completely forgot to make a thread about it.

If anyone on here has ever been there, give me your thoughts on the park and the foam pit/resi because I would like to flip resi while I'm there as long as I can still flip into foam.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/17/2015 9:41 AM

If my car wasn't total shit, I'd try to make it. In fact, I might still try to make it. #yolo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/17/2015 10:42 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

If my car wasn't total shit, I'd try to make it. In fact, I might still try to make it. #yolo

Oooooh! Risk it for the biscuit, m8. We'll be there from the time that it opens at noon until a few hours before it closes most likely! If you can, try to bring Bobby and Dragon. Or you can bring some of your friends but I'd prefer riding with all Skype and Vital homies but whatever you can do is fine.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)