4/9/2018 12:07 AM

Just saw this, seems he's doing well though
Chris Doyle

|

4/9/2018 12:34 AM

Saw that a couple of hours ago, really shitty news. Hope he's ok soon

|

4/9/2018 1:20 AM

Shit, nicest dude in BMX as well. Hopefully he's recovering as well as they say. BMX needs Doyle.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

4/9/2018 11:06 AM

I saw this yesterday too. Really makes me wonder what happened? I hate to think this is one of those cases where a ridiculously nice, talented guy manages to stay in one piece after years of doing crazy shit, and then ends up having a heart attack or blood clot.

We're pullin' for you Doyle! Get well soon!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/9/2018 1:16 PM

My thoughts are medical issue (heart attack, stroke etc) or animal bite-maybe a snake or scorpion being that he was in New Mexico?

Just spewing thoughts.

Either way, Get well soon Chris! We wanna see you rip up some trails again!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/10/2018 10:33 PM

|

4/10/2018 11:39 PM

Wow such a young age too-just goes to show that everyone should know how to do good CPR,when it comes down to the wire,without that Friend acting quick enough-he wouldn’t be here now

|

4/11/2018 5:00 AM

Dang! Glad they were there to help him out! Get well soon Doyle!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/11/2018 6:38 AM

Holy crap. Thank fuckin god for Calvin Kosovich!

I actually saw footage of Doyle smoking not too long ago and immediately wondered about that. Like...none of us know how much he smoked or for how long. This very well could've been related.

Sucks, but my Dad suffered 2 heart attacks and there are really only two kinds.

One that warns you, and one that ends you. Get well soon Chris!!

|

4/11/2018 6:44 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I actually saw footage of Doyle smoking not too long ago and immediately ...more

He didn’t have a heart attack,he went into cardiac arrest-so his heart stopped or came out of rhythm.

|

4/11/2018 6:47 AM

philbaines wrote:

He didn’t have a heart attack,he went into cardiac arrest-so his heart stopped or came out of rhythm.

Huh, I actually never knew there was a difference. Thanks.

|

4/11/2018 6:52 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I actually saw footage of Doyle smoking not too long ago and immediately ...more

philbaines wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Heart attack is we’re the blood supply to the heart is blocked or cut off
Cardiac arrest is where the heart stops or it’s knocked out of rhythm.

And when you use a defibrillator on someone,that doesn’t start the heart like most think,it actually stops it hoping it starts itself again in the correct rhythm.

I work on the ambulances

|

4/11/2018 8:14 AM

Respect to Calvin Kosovich

|

An Indian on a small bike

4/11/2018 9:22 AM

philbaines wrote:

Cardiac arrest is where the heart stops or it’s ...more

Thumbs up! I could never do what you guys do. And thanks for the info, this thread is a perfect example of why everyone should really know a bit more about CPR. Scary stuff but I really appreciate the knowledge.

|

4/11/2018 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2018 10:15 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

philbaines wrote:

Cardiac arrest is where the heart stops or it’s ...more

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Thumbs up! I could never do what you guys do. And thanks for the info, this thread is a perfect example of why everyone should ...more

Thanks mate!
Just remember 30-2 chest compression to breaths.
And if you don’t want to do breaths,compressions on the chest is better than nothing

|

4/11/2018 9:44 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

My thoughts are medical issue (heart attack, stroke etc) or animal bite-maybe a snake or scorpion being that he was in New ...more

Ya know, I was born and raised in Albuquerque/Roswell/Santa Fe and never saw a scorpion until I moved to Arizona.

|

4/11/2018 6:20 PM

Damn ive rode with him multiple times

|

4/12/2018 11:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

My thoughts are medical issue (heart attack, stroke etc) or animal bite-maybe a snake or scorpion being that he was in New ...more

Phunny93 wrote:

Ya know, I was born and raised in Albuquerque/Roswell/Santa Fe and never saw a scorpion until I moved to Arizona.

This. Despite everyone thinking NM is nothing but desert/cactus/scorpions/rattle snakes, i don't think I know anyone who's been stung by a scorpion or bit by a rattle snake out here

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine