Christian bikers?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2013 5:04 PM

hey everyone. Lately ive been noticing how messed up most bikers are. I mean like kids smoking weed and drinking at parks and stuff. Im a Christian and I don't believe in stuff like that and just wondering if there's any one else who feels the same way about this stuff. I think it would be awesome if I could find some bikes around me that are Christians too but unfortunately they are seeming non-existent. Are any of you guys Christians who feel the same way?

|

Stay fit, ride a Fit, crash and have a fit.

8/1/2013 5:13 PM

Hell no. Everyone on this site had a vote and we all believe that satan is the true ruler

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/1/2013 5:18 PM

Fuck god, believe in yourself.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/1/2013 5:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Fuck yourself, believe in god

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 5:20 PM

There are some on here, idk aboot Canadians though.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/1/2013 5:22 PM

SickDude wrote:

Fuck believe, god in yourself.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yourself fuck god in believe

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 5:26 PM

SickDude wrote:

In yourself, believe god fuck.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:27 PM

You can believe in whatever the fuck you want to believe in.. I believe in the church of the Fonz everyone aayyyyyyee.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/1/2013 5:28 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

In yourself, believe god fuck.

Yourself in belive, god fuck

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 5:28 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hell no. Everyone on this site had a vote and we all believe that satan is the true ruler

So u believe Satan exists meaning you know where your going when you die. Trust me it's not going to be fun there. I Hope you change your mind about who the true ruler is.
P.S. Bet you dont know you can Bmx in heaven and you can't get hurt so you could have alot of fun. Plus you have forever to practice!!!!!!!

|

8/1/2013 5:29 PM

Three60 wrote:

So u believe Satan exists meaning you know where your going when you die. Trust me it's not going to be fun there. I Hope you change your mind about who the true ruler is.
P.S. Bet you dont know you can Bmx in heaven and you can't get hurt so you could have alot of fun. Plus you have forever to practice!!!!!!!

Threatening an atheist with hell is like me telling you you won't get any presents from Santa this year.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:32 PM

SickDude wrote:

Three60 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Threatening an atheist with hell is like me telling you you won't get any presents from Santa this year.

Not really.

|

8/1/2013 5:33 PM

Yeah I'm a Christian, but I don't talk about it on the internet much. I will talk to my friends about it, but honestly, trying to convert people on an internet forum is just going to give Christians a bad rep. So don't even worry about it, besides, no ones gonna listen to you if you aren't their friend first.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/1/2013 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2013 5:35 PM

Three60 wrote:

Not really.

Yes, it really is. We don't believe hell exists, you don't believe Santa exists. Same thing.

The main thing that made me become an atheist was the fact that there are so many different religions and gods and their followers only think their god is the only real one. Biggest piece of evidence that all religion is bullshit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:40 PM

Haha im accually a christian. But i don't attend church. And there is no bmx in heaven. Because there is no heaven. We have no free will in heaven. So pretty much its nothing, because that is where our emotions and feeling come from. So heaven is filled with zombies.

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 5:41 PM

I've been raised Roman Catholic all my life have attended private catholic schools all my life and I don't consider myself a catholic. While I don't smoke weed or intake any kind of substance that hinders my judgement I don't have anything against it. Lately I've been bummed because like you, I feel like Bmx and skating attracts nothing but blazers and thugs. I just try to pick myself up and pull along.

I do think there is someone out there who would be kick ass to ride with... don't worry there are people out there.

|

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Yeah I'm a Christian, but I don't talk about it on the internet much. I will talk to my friends about it, but honestly, trying to convert people on an internet forum is just going to give Christians a bad rep. So don't even worry about it, besides, no ones gonna listen to you if you aren't their friend first.

Im a Christain and I 100% agree with this guy

|

SickDude wrote:

Haha im accually a christian. But i don't attend church. And there is no bmx in heaven. Because there is no heaven. We have no free will in heaven. So pretty much its nothing, because that is where our emotions and feeling come from. So heaven is filled with zombies.

And also telling us atheists we'll burn in hell is pointless, because we'd have no nerves or anything so we couldn't feel the burn...

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:43 PM

I'm not an anything. I not even an atheist because that's becoming a religion in itself & some Atheists are the biggest douches on the planet! But for Serials, i know you just wanted to see if anyone was Christian on here BUT.... A BMX forum is not the place to talk about Jesus & Religion. Its for BMXing not God & all that shit.

|

8/1/2013 5:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yes, it really is. We don't believe hell exists, you don't believe Santa exists. Same thing.

The main thing that made me become an atheist was the fact that there are so many different religions and gods and their followers only think their god is the only real one. Biggest piece of evidence that all religion is bullshit.

Dude, thats deep. And also i respect your view.
For op
1: hell is mad fun, that is why sin looks and feels so good. It is even stated somewhere in the bible that it is fun.
2: religion is a 50-50 chance. 50% you are right and going to heaven, 50% you are fucked. So why not?
3: gays going to hell is the stupidest thing i have ever fathomed

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 5:49 PM

SickDude wrote:

Dude, thats deep. And also i respect your view.
For op
1: hell is mad fun, that is why sin looks and feels so good. It is even stated somewhere in the bible that it is fun.
2: religion is a 50-50 chance. 50% you are right and going to heaven, 50% you are fucked. So why not?
3: gays going to hell is the stupidest thing i have ever fathomed

I respect the views of all religions, EXCEPT when they try to get their religious ideas into government, especially their ideas that restrict freedom and equality, for example the people saying same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed "because it's a sin." But I don't want to get into that because that would take forever to type lol.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 5:54 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I respect the views of all religions, EXCEPT when they try to get their religious ideas into government, especially their ideas that restrict freedom and equality, for example the people saying same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed "because it's a sin." But I don't want to get into that because that would take forever to type lol.

Exactly tongue

|

I ride for my papou.

8/1/2013 6:01 PM

http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/40-Questions-to-ask-a-Christian?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

read that...

also if god was real wouldnt he just show up and let everyone know so that there werent any other religions... dont bother responding if you dont have any undeniable proof of jesus....

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/1/2013 6:08 PM

btw i dont smoke or drink or do any of that other stuff... and i volunteer at a suicide hotline.. soo yeah i might be a non believer in god(not athiest.. i know so called athiests that made a church to talk about why god isnt real and thats stupid.) but im still a hell of a lot better then these hardcore christians... because guess what sadly your religion doesnt define you.. which is why we have priests touching kids and drunk christians and our prisons are filled with people who believe in god...sorry if i sound like a dick...

|

Deviant BMX store

8/1/2013 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2013 6:10 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/40-Questions-to-ask-a-Christian?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

read that...

also if god was real wouldnt he just show up and let everyone know so that there werent any other religions... dont bother responding if you dont have any undeniable proof of jesus....

There's always an excuse for why there isn't proof. I do believe Christians come up with these excuses to try to convince themselves rather than convince others.

And also, the story of Jesus is literally a copy of stories of at least three other earlier gods/religious figures. Some earlier stories even use the same names for characters.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2013 6:11 PM

Christian fag
Why do you have to impose your religion on everyone?
You believe in a religion where animals talk, and consider homosexuality unnatural.

FUCK YOUR MORALS.
Ps. The only other Christian rider is Spencer Bass.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/1/2013 6:15 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Christian fag
Why do you have to impose your religion on everyone?
You believe in a religion where animals talk, and consider homosexuality unnatural.

FUCK YOUR MORALS.
Ps. The only other Christian rider is Spencer Bass.

animals talk? LOL

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

8/1/2013 6:19 PM

fuck religion

|

8/1/2013 6:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

There's always an excuse for why there isn't proof. I do believe Christians come up with these excuses to try to convince themselves rather than convince others.

And also, the story of Jesus is literally a copy of stories of at least three other earlier gods/religious figures. Some earlier stories even use the same names for characters.

yep.. if you read the article it asks about why there are other religions and the similarities and why there religion is the chosen one and not others... truthfully its a very interesting article... i also agree with what you said earlier about religion in government.. and how that is when it becomes a problem... and then the most annoying thing for me is westboro were they protest soldiers that fought to give them the right to protest the soldiers... sorry im getting off topic.. i dont get to talk about this very much... my mom just doesnt bring it up and i dont bring it up usually

|

Deviant BMX store