Christmas

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2014 5:28 PM

Any Christmas plans for you guys?

I'm asking for nothing and hopefully don't get much. Bills are more important. But if I get money from family I'll put it towards the bike , already have 400$ towards it. I might ride it as the complete and get my spare parts and buy new ones for a second build. I just got Federal Lacey bars in ED Blue ( Limited edition I think . ) Anyone want to sell me the V1 frame in the same colour ?

I know Dans will have a good sale if anyone wants to check it out. Hopefully the weather is holding up for everyone.

Cheers

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/20/2014 5:50 PM

Not getting any bike stuff I thibk
Either getting a new cpu or Fisheye for the vx I'm buying soon, tired of filming with a t3i

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/20/2014 6:35 PM

My girl offered to buy me a stem, bars and some street tires, but not asking anyone for anything other than that. My fam usually hooks me up with some money as well, but they've been helping me alot recently so I'm not even asking for it. No plans either as I just moved out of state and am probably gonna have to work on Christmas at my new job. Gotta do what you gotta do tho

|

11/20/2014 7:16 PM

Fuck Christmas

|

It’s all bmx

11/20/2014 9:00 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Fuck Christmas

Why

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/20/2014 9:24 PM

I'm doing nothing, but I'm buying pegs and hub guards for myself because I miss the fuck out of having dialed feebs m8.

|

11/20/2014 9:49 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Fuck Christmas

^^^^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/20/2014 10:32 PM

phresh underwear and socks.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/20/2014 10:33 PM

one try kid wrote:

Wonder why you need those. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

11/20/2014 11:08 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wonder why you need those. ( ʖ )

Grinch stole them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/20/2014 11:12 PM

one try kid wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wonder why you need those. ( ʖ )

Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/20/2014 11:45 PM

one try kid wrote:

Grinch stole them. ( ʖ )

It's been awhile lolol. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

11/21/2014 12:10 AM

My mum is chipping with me to buy a subrosa street rail. Apart from that, i get wgat i get. Not too fussed though, i buy most of my own shit. Éclat blind and a interlock supreme chain (that i just ordered! :D) will be my presents from me i think...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/21/2014 1:45 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

My mum is chipping with me to buy a subrosa street rail. Apart from that, i get wgat i get. Not too fussed though, i buy most ...more

Do you know if this rail needs to be bolted into the floor is is it sturdy enough on its own to stand?
I saw it on source yesterday when looking for new parts and had so many thoughts haha

|

11/21/2014 2:12 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

My mum is chipping with me to buy a subrosa street rail. Apart from that, i get wgat i get. Not too fussed though, i buy most ...more

seanyatesy wrote:

Do you know if this rail needs to be bolted into the floor is is it sturdy enough on its own to stand?
I saw it on source ...more

Yeah its fine without bolts, it has rubber pads so it doesnt nove. Bolt holes are just if you want it as a more permanent fixture

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/21/2014 2:12 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

seanyatesy wrote:

Yeah its fine without bolts, it has rubber pads so it doesnt nove. Bolt holes are just if you want it as a more permanent fixture

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/21/2014 3:03 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

seanyatesy wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

Yeah its fine without bolts, it has rubber pads so it doesnt nove. Bolt holes are just if you want it as a more permanent ...more

no way thats so sick! christmas present!

|

11/21/2014 5:34 AM

bike stuff

phone

|

11/21/2014 5:53 AM

See when we cross that bridge, looking forward to SS this year.

|

11/21/2014 9:07 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Hey, when you get that rail can you tell me how it is, my LBS has like 7 of them?

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

11/21/2014 9:10 AM

Just hanging out with family, probaly go to edmonton. Just getting some parts like Fit Savage bars and some Fit T/A tires and hopefully a better camera to film with.

|

11/21/2014 9:15 AM

Hopefully ride chenga 2 around the 21st since its my birthday,Hoping for some help with another car, Maybe buy a couple bike parts, been awhile and if there's a Christmas thing in my family i might go.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/21/2014 10:02 AM

I'm getting two new shadow under taker tires and dk pro pegs ,daily grind drive side hub guard,odi grips,mission front rim,new lotek shoes,stolen pedal with pins,new seat

|

11/21/2014 10:04 AM

I'm getting two new shadow under taker tires and dk pro pegs ,daily grind drive side hub guard,odi grips,mission front rim,new lotek shoes,stolen pedal with pins,new seat

|

11/21/2014 11:08 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Fuck Christmas

This.....hopefully I work it 2 days in a row of double time and a half is sick

Shopping is so annoying

|

11/21/2014 11:11 AM

iFit wrote:

Just hanging out with family, probaly go to edmonton. Just getting some parts like Fit Savage bars and some Fit T/A tires and ...more

How far do you live from edmonton

I'm liked an hour south of it

|

11/21/2014 11:13 AM

iFit wrote:

Just hanging out with family, probaly go to edmonton. Just getting some parts like Fit Savage bars and some Fit T/A tires and ...more

eskimojay wrote:

How far do you live from edmonton

I'm liked an hour south of it

St.Paul area like a hour 1 1/2 northeast

|

11/21/2014 11:48 AM

I never ask for anything, but I already got R25 forks, Kink Barends, and a 25t Demo sprocket lol

|

My FBM bike check

11/21/2014 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2014 2:01 PM

Actually my mom bought me a ton of shit from Polyvinyl.

Owen "Other People's Songs" limited edition LP
Minor Threat Out of Step EP
American Football Deluxe Edition LPs
American Football EP
Owen "No Good For No One Now" LP
The Intelligent Design of Joan of Arc CD
American Football sticker
American Football button
Joan of Arc "Flowers" CD
Joan of Arc "Boo Human" CD
Joan of Arc "Life Like" CD
Owen "The Seaside EP" CD
The One Up Downstairs 7"
At Home with Owen poster
American Football poster
Owen "Abandoned Bridges" 7"

All for like $101 shipped, not bad. Everything comes with an MP3 download as well.

|

11/21/2014 3:57 PM

Getting new tires hubs and frame and probably bars but im buying them with my own money.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551