Chrome Frames?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2012 8:25 PM

ive been looking everywhere and i havent seen any decent ones.

|

If your looking for steez lessons, you,ve come to the right guy

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/30/2012 8:26 PM

Hydrogen embrittlement

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/30/2012 8:28 PM

UFO's took them.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/30/2012 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2012 8:30 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Hydrogen embrittlement

Hydrogen Embrittlement is caused by the Hydrogen evolved during electroysis being, to some extent, absorbed into the crystal structure of the steel at its' surface. Normally baking at 200 deg. C will remove the atomic Hydrogen before it has had chance to migrate and become molecular. Documented tests carried out by the Spring Research Institute in the UK have suggested that if baking is carried out within 24 hrs. of plating the Hydrogen can be removed. However it appears that many specifications request that the treatment be carried out within a much tighter timescale. I have heard evidence that suggests that this may, in some cases, be due to the desirability to ensure that the operation is carried out and not forgotten!

the more you know.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/30/2012 8:39 PM

Volume Mystery Machine
Cult OS,
BSD trailorpark,
Hoffman bama
Bone death creepazoid

frame comes in chrome

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/30/2012 8:40 PM

Fit WiFi

|

5/30/2012 8:42 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Hydrogen embrittlement

element4all wrote:

Hydrogen Embrittlement is caused by the Hydrogen evolved during electroysis being, to some extent, absorbed into the crystal structure of the steel at its' surface. Normally baking at 200 deg. C will remove the atomic Hydrogen before it has had chance to migrate and become molecular. Documented tests carried out by the Spring Research Institute in the UK have suggested that if baking is carried out within 24 hrs. of plating the Hydrogen can be removed. However it appears that many specifications request that the treatment be carried out within a much tighter timescale. I have heard evidence that suggests that this may, in some cases, be due to the desirability to ensure that the operation is carried out and not forgotten!

the more you know.

Basicly its suposed to make the metal more brittle and prone to cracking.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 8:43 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Basicly its suposed to make the metal more brittle and prone to cracking.

only if it is not baked after it is chrome plated. otherwise the chrome plates trap hydrogen in between the metal and chrome.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/30/2012 8:45 PM

Then why are there so many chrome O.S. bikes still around?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/30/2012 8:50 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Then why are there so many chrome O.S. bikes still around?

kids like shiney things

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/30/2012 8:53 PM

bloghogs wrote:

UFO's took them.

This.

Everyone needs to stop lying to him.

Chrome frames do not exist anymore because Aliens took them for research as to why people like shiny things, they're onto something I think.



in all seriousness though, there's a good amount of companies that make chrome frames.. only I can think of off the top of my head is the fit wi-fi but I know there's more

|

5/30/2012 11:09 PM

Federal Hoffman or Lacey and fit wifi

|

5/30/2012 11:11 PM

cunt OS

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 11:13 PM

My Federal Lacey is chrome. I love it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/30/2012 11:15 PM

Get real, s&m Heavy as fuck.

|

5/31/2012 7:42 AM

i want a chrome frame

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/31/2012 7:48 AM

king_swag wrote:

i want a chrome frame

stfu, do you really?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/31/2012 8:27 AM

king_swag wrote:

i want a chrome frame

tito24 wrote:

stfu, do you really?

What's wrong with Chrome? It looks sweet, shines nicely, and pick any one color to pair it with and it looks great.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/31/2012 8:29 AM

king_swag wrote:

i want a chrome frame

tito24 wrote:

stfu, do you really?

dave lawrence wrote:

What's wrong with Chrome? It looks sweet, shines nicely, and pick any one color to pair it with and it looks great.

i know i want one... (i was being sacastic)

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/31/2012 9:46 AM

cant get rid of rose

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/28/2012 8:01 PM

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/28/2012 9:03 PM

Well. You could get a stock frame, spray paint it silver, and add some clearcoat if you're that ghetto. Seems the easiest. Walmart sells that shit cheap.

|