Chrome Gold Bike Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2012 6:31 PM

I'm looking for one but cant find one. Anyone have a lead?

|

10/30/2012 6:33 PM

if you get a chrome frame, you could always find a painter that does translucent colors and get translucent gold over the chrome. That would look sick too... but besides that, the only gold frame I can really think of off hand is a BTM, but there's no chrome base coat.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/30/2012 6:34 PM

|

10/30/2012 6:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 6:35 PM

id say the closest is the trans gold btm

http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211579/S_and_M_BTM_Frame.html

edit: ohhhh bastards beat me =]

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

10/30/2012 6:36 PM

The BTM is the only closest one. Besides the welding marks and not too muchh chromish scheme, it's probably the only gold chrome frame out there as of right now.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/30/2012 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 6:40 PM

|

10/30/2012 6:45 PM

|

10/30/2012 6:47 PM

Laxin wrote:

Out of stock... Any more suggestions smart ass?

well, dipshit, if you googled your own question like everyone in here did you'd see that there are currently 2 companies who offered any type of gold frame because no one wants such an ugly fucking color.

|

10/30/2012 6:56 PM

Laxin wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

well, dipshit, if you googled your own question like everyone in here did you'd see that there are currently 2 companies who ...more

I dont want a gold bike. I want a chrome gold bike. Why should I google it when I have a piss ant like you to do it? Get to work and stop the back talk. Make yourself useful!

|

10/30/2012 6:57 PM

Laxin wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

well, dipshit, if you googled your own question like everyone in here did you'd see that there are currently 2 companies who ...more

Nobody wants such an ugly fucking color? Bike check section. Count the gold BTM's.

Cool of you to help him though. Kids these days need to stop giving people helping them shit.

|

10/30/2012 6:58 PM

Laxin wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

Laxin wrote:

I dont want a gold bike. I want a chrome gold bike. Why should I google it when I have a piss ant like you to do it? Get to ...more

Dude... the way i see it, he helped you, and you called him a smart ass. YOU are an ungrateful ass. Sorry, but you're not starting out strong here.

|

10/30/2012 7:06 PM

Laxin wrote:

I dont want a gold bike. I want a chrome gold bike. Why should I google it when I have a piss ant like you to do it? Get to ...more

stupid fucking Canadian, quit being the stereotypical arrogant fucktard that you're proving to be.

|

10/30/2012 7:09 PM

See if you can find a gold hutch. I'm sure that will be in your price range.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/30/2012 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2012 7:12 PM

Skooter wrote:

Nobody wants such an ugly fucking color? Bike check section. Count the gold BTM's.

Cool of you to help him though. Kids ...more

it's the only reasoning behind companies not coming out with the color, it's not like it's a hard color to make when you have the utilities to chrome dip something. Gold isn't a popular "main" color, it's great for accent colors but companies obviously don't see it popular enough to do their frames in....and of course there are a ton of BTM's in the bike checks, they're great frames and i'm sure the kids who went with gold did so because the color isn't common.

|

10/31/2012 6:53 AM

Take a frame somewhere and have it done up yourself?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/31/2012 8:18 AM

I remember when mirra had a all gold chrome bike at xgames i think it was soooo ugly.

|

10/31/2012 9:17 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

I remember when mirra had a all gold chrome bike at xgames i think it was soooo ugly.

Man that thing was HOT! And IIRC he took home two golds on his gold bike.

|

10/31/2012 9:21 AM

I actually think a chrome gold frame would look sick with all black components. One brand i could see doing it in the near future would be cult.

|

10/31/2012 10:57 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

andrew rs wrote:

Man that thing was HOT! And IIRC he took home two golds on his gold bike.

that's the one he broke the crank arm off of in the vert ramp, had to borrow a bike to finish...gotta love Haro! haha jk

|

10/31/2012 2:25 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Get one of these and let your pimp come out.
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/31/2012 2:30 PM

ahaha ^^ pimp my ride biatch!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/17/2013 10:59 PM

Skooter wrote:

if you get a chrome frame, you could always find a painter that does translucent colors and get translucent gold over the ...more

that isn't the gold/chrome he is talking about,this is

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/17/2013 11:00 PM

the year old bump was completely necessary.

|

9/17/2013 11:07 PM

Chrome alone there's a shop south of me that sells those they look nice

|

9/17/2013 11:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

damn,do U know if they have them gold/chrome bars there??

Photo

|

9/17/2013 11:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

Photo

If they dont check with Harvesterbikes.ca They are a mail order shop in Ontario. Or the Canadian distro for Alone bikes is Unicorn Distribution. Could email them and see what is in their stock and if there is a local shop close to you that they supply.

|

9/17/2013 11:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

Photo

Team who cares wrote:

If they dont check with Harvesterbikes.ca They are a mail order shop in Ontario. Or the Canadian distro for Alone bikes is ...more

nope they don't have any shops here in the U.S.A. and that sucks....do you have any links to them so i can try to hit them up?

|

9/17/2013 11:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the year old bump was completely necessary.

time to keep up with the new BMX tends

Colony Endeavour 21" LE Gold 2014

http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bicycles/colony/bikes-bmx/endeavour-21-le-gold/fisher/act/102287646

|

9/17/2013 11:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

Photo

I'm guessing so but I'm up in Canada aswell dude

|

9/17/2013 11:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2013 11:43 PM

eskimojay wrote:

NOSGOD wrote:

Photo

eskimojay wrote:

I'm guessing so but I'm up in Canada aswell dude

man if you can find out for me and want to make some extra $money,I'll be more than happen to paypal you for a set of them bars.

|