Chuck, what is your first good deed?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2013 10:18 AM

Banning CrazyClark would be a good one wink

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/1/2013 10:30 AM

Haha, I'm pretty sure if he had done something worth banning him, Dave, Blogs, or Lorenzo would have already taken care of it by now. I am not suddenly going to become "drunk with power" because I have a few more options than I had before, lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/1/2013 10:48 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, I'm pretty sure if he had done something worth banning him, Dave, Blogs, or Lorenzo would have already taken care of it by now. I am not suddenly going to become "drunk with power" because I have a few more options than I had before, lol.

What other options are there besides 'ban'

|

9/1/2013 10:53 AM

Start up a communist dictatorship and invade a neutral country

|

9/1/2013 11:01 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Well, actually, my first act as a Mod was to move this thread to the Non section, for obvious reasons, lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/1/2013 11:10 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well, actually, my first act as a Mod was to move this thread to the Non section, for obvious reasons, lol.

I am honored!

I am the first thing Chuck did as a mod smile

|

9/1/2013 11:44 AM

ban me for what?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/1/2013 11:51 AM

crazyclark wrote:

ban me for what?

posting gay (in every sense of the term) crap

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/1/2013 11:59 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

posting gay (in every sense of the term) crap

what's wrong with gay? being gay is okay!

|

9/1/2013 12:02 PM

Three people turn the site into a war zone for a week = vital poster children.
This guy = pure evil.

Got it.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

9/1/2013 12:12 PM

bloghogs wrote:

This guy = pure evil.

Got it.

being gay is not a sin!

|

9/1/2013 12:15 PM

bloghogs wrote:

This guy = pure evil.

Got it.

Yeah, I don't follow the logic either.

|

9/1/2013 12:20 PM

Now that the smoke has cleared,we have had time to look around.
OneEye was rolling dirty and paid the price.
This guy has not broken any rules.
We can't ban somebody because you don't like them, or on their popularity.
If you see anything crazy(spam,nudes,ect.)by all means let us know.

|

9/1/2013 12:26 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Now that the smoke has cleared,we have had time to look around.
OneEye was rolling dirty and paid the price.
This guy has not broken any rules.
We can't ban somebody because you don't like them, or on their popularity.
If you see anything crazy(spam,nudes,ect.)by all means let us know.

hes making retarded threads saying he can 360 and 720 whip and crap. and when we say its bs hes like thats code for me and my boyfriends sex positions.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/1/2013 12:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

hes making retarded threads saying he can 360 and 720 whip and crap. and when we say its bs hes like thats code for me and my boyfriends sex positions.

sorry dude. i thought some of you guys could help spice up my sex life. i'll admit it was a stupid thread

|

9/1/2013 2:19 PM

bloghogs wrote:

This guy = pure evil.

Got it.

crazyclark wrote:

being gay is not a sin!

Being gay is a sin......but Being religious is pretty gay ........that whole deal is a lost cause .......vaginas kick ass

|

9/1/2013 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2013 4:34 PM

bloghogs wrote:

This guy = pure evil.

Got it.

crazyclark wrote:

being gay is not a sin!

eskimojay wrote:

Being gay is a sin......but Being religious is pretty gay ........that whole deal is a lost cause .......vaginas kick ass

This is true, one time I was attacked by one walking home late at night.

I heard a noise in the bushes, it was dark so I went over to investigate the noise and at first I thought it was some kind of axe wound but I was wrong, it was a Vadge!!! That thing gave me the beating of my life, proper kicked my ass.

After being face to face with one of those things your never the same again.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/1/2013 11:10 PM

I don't know why I'm choosing to leave this here, but CLICK HERE... Lawl.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/2/2013 12:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 12:34 AM

Everybody gets one,and this is it.I don't want to see any spam from this place.You want to become a site sponsor,great.
Welcome to the real world.

Reminds me of 2010.Six or so people left and started their own site.

Lasted about a week.tongue

|

9/2/2013 9:17 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Everybody gets one,and this is it.I don't want to see any spam from this place.You want to become a site sponsor,great.
Welcome to the real world.

Reminds me of 2010.Six or so people left and started their own site.

Lasted about a week.tongue

I'm not endorsing it, I think it's pathetic... I posted the link in case anyone wanted to see how ridiculous and childish those idiots are being. Did you happen to read the rules? lol, if you haven't, you might get a good kick out of it.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/2/2013 11:24 AM

Me? wrote:

I don't know why I'm choosing to leave this here, but CLICK HERE... Lawl.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaha. FAIL.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"