Cinema 777 rims

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2013 2:47 PM

Are they good? has anybody cracked or broken them? Are they good as a front rim or back rim? Or either rim?

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

12/30/2013 3:02 PM

They seem pretty good. I haven't ridden them though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/30/2013 3:16 PM

They're legit.

Welded, double walled, affordable rim.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/30/2013 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2013 3:48 PM

Ive heard alot about the spoke holes pulling through or cracking on them.
My friend had a set and we had to true his wheel atleast every month and hes a small dude and doesn't even ride that hard. Theres better rims for the same price.
Ive never personally had them on my bike.
Edit: and you would think they would be 7series alloy considering the "777". Theyre 6061.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/30/2013 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2013 3:56 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

My friend had a set and we had to true his wheel atleast every month and hes a small dude and doesn't even ride that hard. Theres better rims for the same price.
Edit: and you would think they would be 7series alloy considering the "777". Theyre 6061.

Which rim would u recomend to someone who rides kinda hard, every day and doesn't like to true wheels haha and something affordable

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

12/30/2013 4:01 PM

Whats your price range? And do you need any specific color?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

12/30/2013 4:05 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Probably 65 and under, and black

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

12/30/2013 4:06 PM

Risky wrote:

Which rim would u recomend to someone who rides kinda hard, every day and doesn't like to true wheels haha and something affordable

ANY wheel will need truing every now & then. New spokes stretch/need to bed into the hubshell so as they do that, keep on top of it by tightening them as needed & it won't get out of true as bad, if at all.

|

12/30/2013 4:10 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Risky wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

ANY wheel will need truing every now & then. New spokes stretch/need to bed into the hubshell so as they do that, keep on top of it by tightening them as needed & it won't get out of true as bad, if at all.

I understand that, I just want something that I don't have to true Often

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

12/30/2013 4:14 PM

Risky wrote:

Sun Rhyno Lite XL, Sub Big Baller, Demolition Zero, Odyssey Hazard Lite, Gsport Ribcage, Animal RS, Alienation Felon. Theres quite a few good options in your range. I would personally do a Sun Rhyno Lites and save some $$. Amazing rims, probably have the best strength/price ratio on the market.

|

12/30/2013 4:15 PM

Oh! And anything Fly or Èclat aswell.

|

12/30/2013 4:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Risky wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sun Rhyno Lite XL, Sub Big Baller, Demolition Zero, Odyssey Hazard Lite, Gsport Ribcage, Animal RS, Alienation Felon. Theres quite a few good options in your range. I would personally do a Sun Rhyno Lites and save some $$. Amazing rims, probably have the best strength/price ratio on the market.

Kk thanks man, I'll check out the sun rhyno lites and maybe demo zeros and animal rs

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

12/30/2013 4:24 PM

If you dont care about color get these. Ive had mine for
over a year and haven't had to true them once (although I just relaced my front one to a new hub). Seriously the best rims ive ever owned. Mind you im a big boy, 240lbs, 6'1". 500x better than my Odyssey Hazards I had before. My friend ran over my front wheel and it stayed perfectly true. Danscomp has them on sale for piss cheap and im surprised nobody else has taken advantage of it.Photo

|

12/30/2013 4:40 PM

Physically cant go wrong with any of these. I think an Eclat Polar Rear and Trippin Straight front would be an amazing combo and save a bit. Cant go wrong with dual Sun Rhynos, Demo Zeros, Primo VS, and Odyssey Hazard. If I were you, id definitely get a more expensive rear rim like a 7-ka, Jaw, or Polar, and get a cheaper front rim like a Aerospace, Trippin Straight, etc.. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/30/2013 4:58 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Physically cant go wrong with any of these. I think an Eclat Polar Rear and Trippin Straight front would be an amazing combo and save a bit. Cant go wrong with dual Sun Rhynos, Demo Zeros, Primo VS, and Odyssey Hazard. If I were you, id definitely get a more expensive rear rim like a 7-ka, Jaw, or Polar, and get a cheaper front rim like a Aerospace, Trippin Straight, etc.. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

How does a primo balance in the rear and a sun rhyno lite in the front sound?

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

12/30/2013 5:05 PM

Risky wrote:

How does a primo balance in the rear and a sun rhyno lite in the front sound?

That would be a great choice!

|

12/30/2013 9:46 PM

Just get Gsport Ribcages

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/30/2013 9:48 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Just get Gsport Ribcages

this, if you can afford it, these will last a lifetime and more

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 4:56 AM

odissey hazard lites,odissey aerospace,demolition zero
don't buy cinema 777 rims because my shit is stronger

|

12/31/2013 5:59 AM

Cinema 777's are good. Rode them for some time and they held up really good. They're are the best bet if you're on a budget, but if you aren't then get G-Sport Rollcages.

|