Cinema Freecoaster!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2011 2:15 PM

Yup you heard it hear first.
Karl Poynter is gonna be on Cinema and his own signature fc with cinema is in the works.
think this is new news?

|

kobe bryant ready

3/8/2011 2:16 PM

kinda
i wouldnt get it though

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

3/8/2011 2:16 PM

wow could the cinema team get any fucking better

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

3/8/2011 2:16 PM

why did he switch from shadow to cinema?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 2:17 PM

So they got Karl too

|

3/8/2011 2:17 PM

he must have gotten a sweet ass fucking deal to leave shadow for cinema

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

3/8/2011 2:18 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

why did he switch from shadow to cinema?

because shadow takes to long to make stuff!

and spikez do you still have the s&m wheel you bought?

|

3/8/2011 2:19 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

why did he switch from shadow to cinema?

collin86 wrote:

because shadow takes to long to make stuff!

and spikez do you still have the s&m wheel you bought?

they were working on the "perfect" freecoaster!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 2:21 PM

If the g-coaster comes out, it will most likely become the freecoaster

|

3/8/2011 2:23 PM

i thought the g-coaster was canclaled?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 2:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i thought the g-coaster was canclaled?

nope.


George said something about it being worked on still, in the questions section on the g-sport website- not sure exactly what he said though

Also the cylinder packaging that the ratchet comes in has the two boxes to tick pending on whats inside- Ratchet, or G-coaster.

I could be wrong though, may be cancelled.

|

3/8/2011 2:29 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i thought the g-coaster was canclaled?

Booshy wrote:

nope.


George said something about it being worked on still, in the questions section on the g-sport website- not sure exactly what he said though

Also the cylinder packaging that the ratchet comes in has the two boxes to tick pending on whats inside- Ratchet, or G-coaster.

I could be wrong though, may be cancelled.

yeah the cylinder does because i just got my ratchet yesterday and i noticed it said g coaster, and ratchet was checked.

|

3/8/2011 2:31 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i thought the g-coaster was canclaled?

Booshy wrote:

nope.


George said something about it being worked on still, in the questions section on the g-sport website- not sure exactly what he said though

Also the cylinder packaging that the ratchet comes in has the two boxes to tick pending on whats inside- Ratchet, or G-coaster.

I could be wrong though, may be cancelled.

UndrGrndX wrote:

yeah the cylinder does because i just got my ratchet yesterday and i noticed it said g coaster, and ratchet was checked.

Damn! that must me the G-coaster isnt far away?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 2:31 PM

Booshy wrote:

nope.


George said something about it being worked on still, in the questions section on the g-sport website- not sure exactly what he said though

Also the cylinder packaging that the ratchet comes in has the two boxes to tick pending on whats inside- Ratchet, or G-coaster.

I could be wrong though, may be cancelled.

UndrGrndX wrote:

yeah the cylinder does because i just got my ratchet yesterday and i noticed it said g coaster, and ratchet was checked.

Brokenbmx wrote:

Damn! that must me the G-coaster isnt far away?

who knows lol

|

3/8/2011 2:35 PM

i hope its coming soon.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 2:38 PM

so is shadow still making a freecoaster?or did they cancel it when karl left. it would be a shame if they cancelled it. its ben in the works for like 2 years.

|

3/8/2011 2:45 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i hope its coming soon.

You can't see it very well but here:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/8/2011 2:47 PM

G-coaster just sounds so steezy

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/8/2011 2:56 PM

i like too bike wrote:

so is shadow still making a freecoaster?or did they cancel it when karl left. it would be a shame if they cancelled it. its ben in the works for like 2 years.

shadow still has kimbrough on freecoaster steez!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/8/2011 3:52 PM

That doesn't surprise me. Originally Cinema was going to make a signature freecoaster for Ian Schwartz.

|

3/8/2011 4:29 PM

i like too bike wrote:

so is shadow still making a freecoaster?or did they cancel it when karl left. it would be a shame if they cancelled it. its ben in the works for like 2 years.

Brokenbmx wrote:

shadow still has kimbrough on freecoaster steez!

hell ya kimbrough will tear that shit up! he doesnt do sliders like karl but hes still crazy good!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

3/8/2011 4:30 PM

lol karl

these pros are like migrating to cinema and cult

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

3/8/2011 4:35 PM

Thats some Illuminati conspiration right here ^^^

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/8/2011 5:06 PM

eww cinema.

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

3/8/2011 5:28 PM

here*

|

vital's redneck

3/8/2011 5:32 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

they were working on the "perfect" freecoaster!

perfect fc would have to have no slack and it would never catch.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

3/8/2011 5:38 PM

karl is not going to ride for cinema, your REALLY heard it first

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/8/2011 6:11 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

That doesn't surprise me. Originally Cinema was going to make a signature freecoaster for Ian Schwartz.

ian needs to get off that farm

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

3/8/2011 6:14 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

ian needs to get off that farm

i agree!

|

3/8/2011 6:17 PM

No idea if this is even true, but why the hell would he have to leave Shadow to be on Cinema? Cinema is wheel stuff, Shadow is wheels AND parts.

|