Cinema Freecoaster!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2011 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2011 6:18 PM

Kenealy wrote:

No idea if this is even true, but why the hell would he have to leave Shadow to be on Cinema? Cinema is wheel stuff, Shadow is wheels AND parts.

eastern has plenty of parts.

also wheels.

it doesn't really make sense unless you factor in money.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/8/2011 6:18 PM

Kenealy wrote:

No idea if this is even true, but why the hell would he have to leave Shadow to be on Cinema? Cinema is wheel stuff, Shadow is wheels AND parts.

he's on eastern

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

3/8/2011 6:20 PM

Kenealy wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

he's on eastern

Eastern can be his frame company.

Shadow is his small parts.

Cinema does his wheels.

Doesn't DeHart have 3 sponsors like this or something?

|

3/8/2011 6:25 PM

are the fc going to be easy to adjust?

|

3/8/2011 6:26 PM

Bugle wrote:

are the fc going to be easy to adjust?

not many people adjust them in the first place.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/9/2011 5:38 AM

13esim wrote:

perfect fc would have to have no slack and it would never catch.

G-Coaster is still in development, definitely not cancelled.

There is an intrinsic link between slack and catching. We can eliminate any variation in the hub OK, but when you are rolling backwards you are inevitably going to wiggle your feet about a bit. You cannot hope to roll backwards and go off drops etc and land all whilst keeping your pedals perfectly steady. So you need some "slack" to prevent your own actions from engaging the hub.

G.

|

3/9/2011 10:41 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

they were working on the "perfect" freecoaster!

13esim wrote:

Gsport George wrote:

There is an intrinsic link between slack and catching. We can eliminate any variation in the hub OK, but when you are rolling backwards you are inevitably going to wiggle your feet about a bit. You cannot hope to roll backwards and go off drops etc and land all whilst keeping your pedals perfectly steady. So you need some "slack" to prevent your own actions from engaging the hub.

G.

good im glad its not canclled!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/9/2011 3:19 PM

POOPCOASTER!!!

|

3/9/2011 5:35 PM

motherfuckingBOOM

|

3/9/2011 5:41 PM

Kenealy wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

he's on eastern

Kenealy wrote:

Eastern can be his frame company.

Shadow is his small parts.

Cinema does his wheels.

Doesn't DeHart have 3 sponsors like this or something?

deharts on cinema for wheels. cult for main parts. danscomp for anything. and fox for clothing. and a shoe sponsor.

|

3/10/2011 5:17 PM

Gsport George wrote:

G.

Wheres the Smilie?

|

3/10/2011 5:21 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

why did he switch from shadow to cinema?

cos cinema are fuckin awesome

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

3/10/2011 5:28 PM

Bet it takes 6 years to come out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/10/2011 5:31 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

karl is not going to ride for cinema, your REALLY heard it first

I'm gonna trust a guy who works at Eastern, you know, one of Karl's current sponsors on this one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/10/2011 6:00 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm gonna trust a guy who works at Eastern, you know, one of Karl's current sponsors on this one.

I think id rather trust someone over at mutiny about this one.

|

3/10/2011 7:09 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

what makes me so bloody untrustworthy? i would never lie to you guys, he's not running a cinema coaster and thats all i know. i dont know what brand he is running, but it is not a cinima. If anyone would like to make bets I am very down and cant wait to take your money when this all comes back around

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/10/2011 7:26 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

what makes me so bloody untrustworthy? i would never lie to you guys, he's not running a cinema coaster and thats all i know. i dont know what brand he is running, but it is not a cinima. If anyone would like to make bets I am very down and cant wait to take your money when this all comes back around

i wanna know what hes riding you should call him up!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/10/2011 7:32 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

trust me, as a freecoaster rider with a hub on the edge of dying, as would i!

im just seriously stressing to not buy into the cinema discussion, everyone will be dissapointed

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/10/2011 7:39 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

im just seriously stressing to not buy into the cinema discussion, everyone will be dissapointed

i wanted the shadow one or a g-coaster till then im on a casstte. do you know why karl split with shadow?

|

3/10/2011 7:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i wanted the shadow one or a g-coaster till then im on a casstte. do you know why karl split with shadow?

I do not know why Karl and Shadow split... one day we just sent him a whole bunch of parts, then the next day he was off shadow. I don't like to ask riders stuff like that when I see them.

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/10/2011 7:48 PM

You all need to calm down. BJ came in to clarify these false rumors, now stop being so hard-headed...

|

3/10/2011 7:55 PM

i wish freecoasters were a tad more common :/

|

3/10/2011 11:07 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You all need to calm down. BJ came in to clarify these false rumors, now stop being so hard-headed...

oh, but the dude with 10000 posts seems to always be right *rolls eyes*

(no offense bro)

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/10/2011 11:14 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

haha, CALM! i meant it as a joke, nothing against eastern,

|

3/10/2011 11:22 PM

Gsport George wrote:

G.

Damn good to see you here George!
I love it when companies get on here and give us all the down low on their products!

|

3/10/2011 11:28 PM

13esim wrote:

Gsport George wrote:

G.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Damn good to see you here George!
I love it when companies get on here and give us all the down low on their products!

Its dope ayy

|