Cinema Freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2014 3:30 PM

Out now , but any different then the others? Probaly not. Also , Stranger has released their XXL rims which I've been interested about. I might buy both as a coaster wheel if I get my bike whenever that is lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2014 3:59 PM

its the same old internals

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/15/2014 4:42 PM

The Cinema coaster is recycled overhyped trash, just like all of their products. Interested in that Stranger rim though, if you can use brakes on it I might get one

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

10/15/2014 8:32 PM

Same internals can be a good thing I guess.

The Stranger rims look sick. I'll probaly buy a pair and get some hubs later on.

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2014 8:38 PM

Just like every other freecoaster it's "[Insert company name]'s own freecoaster that uses the same old proven KHE internals as always, but since [Insert company name]'s team is stacked, I'm sure this coaster will be able to handle anything you throw at it!"

So nothing special as always.

|

10/15/2014 9:16 PM

Cinema was originally going to come out with a freecoaster a long time ago.
The team originally included Ian Schwartz, and they were supposed to release a signature freecoaster with him.

|

10/15/2014 9:26 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

The team originally included Ian Schwartz, and ...more

Did not know that. An Ian Schwartz coaster would be legendary. I always loved his riding, he was one of the first riders I ever watched when I started riding.

Didn't he run a Poverty freecoaster hub that was modded or something? Can't remember.

|

10/15/2014 10:56 PM

An Ian Scwartz coaster would have been amazing. Didn't he drop BMX because his ex cheated on him and the new guy busted his ass or something? Probaly fake but that's what I heard.

And @Sunday yah , Cinema actually said that word for word

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2014 11:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

An Ian Scwartz coaster would have been amazing. Didn't he drop BMX because his ex cheated on him and the new guy busted his ...more

Ian banged Catfish's friend's wife, I think.

And Ian wanted to pursue the simple life of being a farmer.

Whether the two are related and he only became a farmer because he knew he fucked up by banging Catfish's friend's wife, or that he wanted to be a farmer all along, remains to be confirmed. And this was all years ago too. I think he still rides, just not for sponsors or anything though.

|

10/16/2014 10:42 AM

An Ian Scwartz coaster would have been amazing. Didn't he drop BMX because his ex cheated on him and the new guy busted his ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Whether the two ...more

he rides for the farmers daughters/wives

at the same time.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/16/2014 12:42 PM

I'd like to get it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/16/2014 1:13 PM

Ian banged someones wifey but farming was going to happen regardless, hes apparently doing well for himself.

Guess ploughing and sowing seeds is in his nature.

|

10/16/2014 1:19 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

The team originally included Ian Schwartz, and ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Did not know that. An Ian Schwartz coaster would be legendary. I always loved his riding, he was one of the first riders I ...more

Yeah he did. He had the driver/clutch from a khe reverse in it cause poverty only came in 10t and he wanted 9t. He also had the axle femaled at one point and had the shell illed on the inside to drop the weight from 28 oz to the 23ish that other coasters were

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/16/2014 6:44 PM

The Stranger Xxl rim is freaking wild. We just got them in at the shop

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/16/2014 7:31 PM

Effting wrote:

i know im probably not anywhere in your area but do you guys have the quanbeck grips and could you ship? none of the places near me have them

|

10/16/2014 11:51 PM

Effting wrote:

Yah haha I dig them ! I mentioned them before and everyone was like "wtf weak shit and ugly" now people want them.

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/17/2014 12:12 AM

Nope, still ugly. I'll stay with sun.

|

10/17/2014 6:18 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Whether the two ...more

Sundays correct. it was Zach Gerber who slept with catfish's ex girlfriend.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/17/2014 1:13 PM

Wow this thread went off topic haha.

Just wanted to say that we've got a few of these in the shop and have taken them apart. They are the KHE style internals.

A nice thing about them is that they do have 3 slack washers in there for adjusting your slack.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

10/17/2014 7:03 PM

transition_chris wrote:

Wow this thread went off topic haha.

Just wanted to say that we've got a few of these in the shop and have taken them apart. ...more

How much are they at your shop ? And you have the Stranger XXL rims right? I'm interested in buying some .

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/17/2014 11:08 PM

Well its pretty generic, BUT, CK rides it and it costs more than some other identical coasters so it should be amazing. If it costed like $50 more and came in gold it would probably be the best coaster available imo.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/18/2014 8:38 AM

How much are they at your shop ? And you have the Stranger XXL rims right? I'm interested in buying some .

It retails for $229.99 in our shop and across Canada. It is also available pre-built with a 777 rim for $389. I could hook up Free Shipping on either for you too.

We don't currently have the XXL rim but I could see about ordering it. I'm definitely going to look a little bit more at Stranger and Primo for the spring they seem to be making some nice stuff lately.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder

10/18/2014 10:17 AM

That's expensive as fuck damn!

|

10/18/2014 12:42 PM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

That's expensive as fuck damn!

That's Canadian dollars though.

It usually works out to the same for Canadians up here because we have to pay duty and brokerage and high shipping costs when buying from the US or other places. Stuff is expensive for us to buy as a shop because all of those fees are already paid for you and worked in to pricing.

Also, this way your warranty is handled in Canada and you're supporting Canadian riders.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder